Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have a sister?

Do you have a sister?

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Mammon bless you if you do, as an only child - I couldn't imagine having to watch a toilet grow up, and eventually marry a chad. :feelsYall:

You have a sister - yet you are a kissless virgin. :feelsree:

You are an incel - yet you grew up with a toilet who could have hooked you up with one of her friends. :feelsree:

You have never received validation from foids - you literally grew up with a little foid in your house. :feelsree:

You have to watch your sister have a social life - while you can't even get your first kiss. :feelsree:

You will have to do all the hard work around the house - while your sister lives life on easy-mode. :feelsree:

My sister is more of a recluse than me. That will probably change in a few years though.

My sister is more of a recluse than me. That will probably change in a few years though.
Oh no.:feelsree:

Brocel, I don't have a little sister, but I used to be close to my little cousin. She stopped talking to me as soon as she graduated from high school, I used to drop the bitch off at school, and everything. Prepare yourself. :blackpill:

Thankfully, no. But I do have female cousins around my age whom I grew up with.

Having more than one younger sister I can assure you that it makes you jealous of how much better they have it.

No, only child here. I was the first and last. I could just imagine how brutal it would've been if I did have a sis

If I had a sister I'd probably groom her into wanting to fuck me. I'd have a permanent fuckbuddy at home at all times :feelsLSD:

Having more than one younger sister I can assure you that it makes you jealous of how much better they have it.
Let me be clear - I have a lot of respect for incels with sisters. Wow, toilets live life on dog-mode, and you have to rot as a kissless virgin.

No, only child here. I was the first and last. I could just imagine how brutal it would've been if I did have a sis
I work in a bookstore, so I observe all the different families that come in. Sadly, it doesn't matter how short, fat, or ugly a foid is - she can find a mate. Males on the other hand are fucked if they are not conventionally attractive.

I always wanted one, but my mom ran away from my dad and didn't make any more kids. I should've encouraged her more when guys asked her out. Cels with sisters may complain, but you can't imagine how much worse only-childcels have it.
I would rather be an only chid, than have a sister. Foids are not even human to me now that I am 30, they seem more like demons.