Do you have eye contact with random foids?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Commander
41d 22h 49m
What's the point off even looking into foids eyes if they're not into you? I stopped looking at them/giving them any attention two years ago or so after discovering this forum. I occasionally look at their asses if they walk past me but i never look at their faces anymore, why give them attention in any way? Yesterday two good looking foids around my age walked towards me in a forest and they had two small dogs with them, i never once glanced at them when walking past them because i know it's pointless and it'll make me even more frustrated knowing they both have a BF/fuck buddy. If they smile at you it just means they find you ugly and funny looking, never happened to me personally, if i ever get eye contact with a foid it's always just a stone face reaction and a quick look away, and the cashiers wont even look at me. Most of the time they wont even have eye contact with you anyway.

Last edited:
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★★
10d 1h 27m
making eye contact with cute foids is fun for me but not for them jfl, they walk away.

Guykild

Guykild

Legend
★★★
65d 23h 2m
My eyes are looking elsewhere.

andinocel

andinocel

Admiral
★★
13d 1h 43m
If they smile at you it just means they find you ugly and funny looking
This happens to me often, TBH, the smiling when I make eye contact. I have even considered starting a thread on this. And I wonder how they react when they make eye contact with Chads

kikecel

kikecel

Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow
★★★
29d 7h 41m
I dont look into people's eyes
I see demons when I do that

Hector Barbossa

Hector Barbossa

Manlet piratecel, high inhib recruitcel & drunkcel
★★★
6d 8h 28m
I avoid looking at them in public at all. I'll intentionally look away and pretend they aren't there.

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Trying to reach longevity escape velocity.
★★★
26d 16h 16m
What's the point off even looking into foids eyes if they're not into you? I stopped looking at them/giving them any attention two years ago or so after discovering this forum. I occasionally look at their asses if they walk past me but i never look at their faces anymore, why give them attention in any way? Yesterday two good looking foids around my age walked towards me in a forest and they had two small dogs with them, i never once glanced at them when walking past them because i know it's pointless and it'll make me even more frustrated knowing they both have a BF/fuck buddy. If they smile at you it just means they find you ugly and funny looking, never happened to me personally, if i ever get eye contact with a foid it's always just a stone face reaction and a quick look away, and the cashiers wont even look at me. Most of the time they wont even have eye contact with you anyway.
Did you look them in the face until 2 years ago? Mogs me, you are low inhib compared to me.

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen One
18d 11h 36m
no i've gone cold turkey on foids long ago, all i have for them is anger and hatred.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
★★★★★
133d 1h 2m
I eye rape them

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Proponent of incel ochlocracy
★★★
30d 23m
I turn my head away whenever I see them. If they don't want me, they get nothing from me - not even the slightest hint of attention.

wasted12years

wasted12years

Commander
41d 22h 49m
Did you look them in the face until 2 years ago? Mogs me, you are low inhib compared to me.
Atleast the ones who were my looksmatch but... I know for sure they can date up anyway.

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★
14d 9h 46m
I look through them and those bitches got mogged by my confidence and idgf attitude because i don't have nothing to lose.. and i'm very dangerous man if you mess with me.

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Greycel
11h 49m
I haven't seen a foid in two months because I'm only in room

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
9d 23h 40m
if you are chad they will look at you

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Recruit
★★★★
4d 5h 12m
I love looking people in the eye and smiling or nodding while running errands. Really freaks them out and makes me feel distinct from these miserable fucks. Women haaaate it.

Ever since BLM kicked off, I really love doing it to Blacks. A lot of them pretend they do not even see me or keep looking straight ahead and I get a little thrill from knowing I may have triggered their racial hatred.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
★★
21d 5h 12m
They recoil when I look at them. At best they just look away quickly with no other physical clues.

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

Recruit
★★★
4d 13h 43m
I don't look anyone in the eye.