Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have millennial parents?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
It is strange to think that some zoomers can have millennial parents born in early 1980s. I wonder does this make a person more degenerate being raised by millennials.
My parents are late boomers born in late 1950s and early 60s. My upbringing was going to church and confessing my sins to my priest.

It is strange to think that some zoomers can have millennial parents born in early 1980s. I wonder does this make a person more degenerate being raised by millennials.
My parents are late boomers born in late 1950s and early 60s. My upbringing was going to church and confessing my sins to my priest.
good question

since ur a milennial at 31 do you think most people around ur age were doomed to be bluepilled, and you come here sad that at least zoomers have their circle?

Most zoomers have gen X parents

I'm a zoomer with boomer parents

good question

since ur a milennial at 31 do you think most people around ur age were doomed to be bluepilled, and you come here sad that at least zoomers have their circle?
Many of the 2017 users were millennials and they were clearly blackpilled. You could say they invented this culture.

i have boomer parents and im gen z kek

One was born mid sixties the other late seventies.

Oldest Gen-Z are in their mid 20s and approaching late 20s. They are having kids. In a few years it won't be that uncommon to see Gen A teen moms.

Many of the 2017 users were millennials and they were clearly blackpilled. You could say they invented this culture.
True perhaps but that implies you grew up without understanding things like they did. I'm talking about how you wish you were standing on their shoulders like the zoomers are now

where tf are those ppl now btw

understanding things like they did.
What things? The loser and jock stereotypes existed in pop culture when millennials were teenagers, this is evident in many shows and movies from the 00s. The only difference is that there was no incel lingo back then.
where tf are those ppl now btw
Theyre dead ray cameron

My dad is as genx as a genx man can get. Leather jackets, Michael Jackson tapes, booze and cigarettes, getting into brawls.

What things? The loser and jock stereotypes existed in pop culture when millennials were teenagers, this is evident in many shows and movies from the 00s. The only difference is that there was no incel lingo back then.

View attachment 1029293
What about now. Do the loser and jock stereotypes exist the same today?

good question

I may be a millennial but i'm a zoomer at heart

What about now. Do the loser and jock stereotypes exist the same today?
Since the black pill became mainstream, they are more commonly referred to as incel and Chad. In addition, losers/incels became associated with mass murderers, misogyny and right-wing views. Jock/Chad is essentially the same as it was 10-15 years ago.