Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you have to lie?

NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
I used to lie all the time, when I was little. The dumbest, kid shit. I got good at it and relied on it as a crutch. I managed to be able to escape through lies, and people will believe me pretty consistently now if I do. But I don't want to.

I just found myself on my bed, depressed as shit, after I masturbated. It was the sixth time that day or something crazy. Sure whatever. Its christmas. I had the day off. I was bored. But I'm fucking tired of it.

I wake up alone, every day. I don't have a reason to go outside. I don't have friends outside of words and pictures on my computer or phone screen. Even those feel fake. They get mad at me for the dumbest shit. Once someone didnt talk to me for the whole day because I asked what they did in their day.

I go to my job. I ride the bus to and from work. I don't have a license. I'll never get it. I got the learner's permit, but you need a car. I live hours away from my family. It's going to expire. When I try to kill myself I fail. I was lucky; last time I managed to not have to be hospitalized. I might not be lucky.

Would I have more friends if I was someone who I wasn't? More opportunities? I know my family loves me and I hardly tell them shit, let alone anything true. Is that it? Do I have to just... pretend its okay?

Pretend nothing is going on? Pretend I'm a normal person? How do I lie to myself? I'm not. I'll never be like them. I'll never be able to walk down the street and see someone I know. I'll never drive with kids in the backseat. None of that.

I'm pathetic.

No lying for your face

I don't think anyone wants you to pretend everything's okay? You're supposed to solve your life's problems.

But if you did fap today, please tell us what you fapped to here.

I don't think anyone wants you to pretend everything's okay? You're supposed to solve your life's problems.

Not here. If I say what's wrong to anyone else though they block me, or just cut contact altogether. This is a minor case? When I was younger, middleschool, I asked a kid his name and he got upset I didn't know it because we talked on and off.

There's been worse, of course.

lying has helped many times and many times I have had to lie to keep my innocence intact

Not here. If I say what's wrong to anyone else though they block me, or just cut contact altogether. This is a minor case? When I was younger, middleschool, I asked a kid his name and he got upset I didn't know it because we talked on and off.

There's been worse, of course.

What could be wrong with you that people don't even want you to seek help for it?

What could be wrong with you that people don't even want you to seek help for it?
I don't think its something super awful. I just think people don't care about me enough to bother trying. Sure, if it was my parents it could be easier. But they don't really do anything. They're too poor to support me. They'd say to get therapy. I can get therapy either way.

Once someone didnt talk to me for the whole day because I asked what they did in their day.
:lul::lul::lul:
Would I have more friends if I was someone who I wasn't? More opportunities? I know my family loves me and I hardly tell them shit, let alone anything true. Is that it? Do I have to just... pretend its okay?
Yes. People only want to be friends with people who have good lives. I would lie if I was good at fabricating experiences from thin air

:lul::lul::lul:

Yes. People only want to be friends with people who have good lives. I would lie if I was good at fabricating experiences from thin air
I don't even feel like I'm alive, man. I'm not doing anything. I just exist. That's it.

I don't even feel like I'm alive, man. I'm not doing anything. I just exist. That's it.
I'm an empty shell of a person. No one cares for or wants anything to do with someone like that

I don't think its something super awful. I just think people don't care about me enough to bother trying. Sure, if it was my parents it could be easier. But they don't really do anything. They're too poor to support me. They'd say to get therapy. I can get therapy either way.

Can you be specific about what you're talking about? What do you mean about needing to lie?

I always though of lying as more of a normie/woman thing. I lie very little, mostly because as a kid everyone thought I was lying when I said the truth anyway.

Youuuuuuuuuuuu i always wanted to tag you but I keep forgetting your username.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID YOU CHOOSE SUCH A COMPLEX USERNAME JUST FOR ME TO NOT REMEMBER AAAAAAAAAA
Anyways what's up brocel!

Can you be specific about what you're talking about? What do you mean about needing to lie?
Man its a lot of shit lol

Okay. I'll just do the basic ones.

I talk to people and ask them out (on a date), blocked
I tell people about social anxieties I have, maybe including thinking they're upset, blocked
I have a depressive moodswing and send 10 messages about how I'm an awful person, blocked

See, I don't blame them right? But these things would be solved if I didn't do them. At all. Ever.

Youuuuuuuuuuuu i always wanted to tag you but I keep forgetting your username.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID YOU CHOOSE SUCH A COMPLEX USERNAME JUST FOR ME TO NOT REMEMBER AAAAAAAAAA
Anyways what's up brocel!
I THOUGHT YOU WERE BANNED

MFER

best christmas gift on god

Man its a lot of shit lol

Okay. I'll just do the basic ones.

I talk to people and ask them out (on a date), blocked
I tell people about social anxieties I have, maybe including thinking they're upset, blocked
I have a depressive moodswing and send 10 messages about how I'm an awful person, blocked

See, I don't blame them right? But these things would be solved if I didn't do them. At all. Ever.

Who are you talking to in these situations?

The Lord is near the broken-hearted and saves the crushed spirits of those that do not turn to the Devil and lying for comfort. Hold on Son and feel me near

People online

Why all the questions? I'm confused.

I ask all the questions because you seem to want to address your issues.

I do sympathize with the moodswings, but most people will probably be put off by getting spammed with messages. But there are communities that will help you with your concerns, if you can voice your concerns.

I ask all the questions because you seem to want to address your issues.

I do sympathize with the moodswings, but most people will probably be put off by getting spammed with messages. But there are communities that will help you with your concerns, if you can voice your concerns.
Yeah, I know.

I'm willing to look for help. I don't want to be like this. It is not good. I'm better today but I might not be as good tonight. That's usually when it kicks in.

Thanks. Sorry. I didn't know what you were doing.

You get punished for being honest, so lying is only natural

christmas fap is extremely dangerous. The emptiness after can lead to suicide. Better to keep the tension.