Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Do you like playing as a woman in a video game?

Playing as a wamenz?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I feel like it's bothering me more and more these days. Maybe it's because an increasing percentage of games have female protagonists with no option to play as a man.

I thought the people pushing this stuff believe in representation and playing as a character who looks like you? Or does that only apply to some groups and not others? Seems that way!

Last edited:
trannycel trait :feelsseriously:

I wouldn't really mind when I younger, but I mostly play as male.

Yes, because I can control what they do. The way women suppose to be :bigbrain:

Yes, because I can control what they do. The way women suppose to be :bigbrain:
you enable the foid to be a hero, you take part in the journey with her where she is the protagonist and sometimes she will even talk about her boyfriends and stuff which makes you a cuck. ngl i played tomb rider , the story was fine but hated the character.

If it's just for eyecandy I don't have a problem with it like when the gender of your character doesn't matter in MMOs or fighting games. Hate those "strong female protags" in story based games and seeing women in FPS games they make them all look like fucking dykes.

you enable the foid to be a hero, you take part in the journey with her where she is the protagonist and sometimes she will even talk about her boyfriends and stuff which makes you a cuck. ngl i played tomb rider , the story was fine but hated the character.

Strangely I have actually completed Tomb Raider Legend and played a fair chunk of Underworld.

Legend is an excellent game and the environments in Underworld looked amazing.

But this was long before the push to make women "strong and empowered" (read: dykes) and when most games still had male protagonists (because most gamers are men).

If it's just for eyecandy I don't have a problem with it like when the gender of your character doesn't matter in MMOs or fighting games. Hate those "strong female protags" in story based games and seeing women in FPS games they make them all look like fucking dykes.

I borrowed your word there in my reply to Linesnap - I think you're right! They ARE dykes. Like that awful Forbidden West woman. What's the point in even making a female character when you make them so androgynous that it becomes uncanny valley. Too masculine for women and too feminine for men.

I guess that's the case for the FPS ones too.

Play as a foid won't stop me to play that game, but if I have the choice between a male character and a female character, I'll obviously choose the man

how much do you want to bed that the new GTA will have a female protagonist

always play as a male

I will have to vote the second option since I liked the video game Wet for example, I even have the platinum trophy on that game which was no cake walk to obtain.

Play as a foid won't stop me to play that game, but if I have the choice between a male character and a female character, I'll obviously choose the man

I played Tomb Raider, Alien: Isolation and Subnautica 2, and etc. Don't mind as long as the game is good

I played Tomb Raider, Alien: Isolation and Subnautica 2, and etc. Don't mind as long as the game is good

That was my policy for a long time but then the number of good (or at least passable) games with female protagonists became so high that I found myself really missing playing as a protagonist who I could actually relate to in some way.

Huh. Maybe the left IS right on this! lol

its ok but i always play as a man, idk why really
if i need to coom there is plenty of material in the web for it, in the games i like to feel more as a character thats why i choose male

as long as shes cute coomer bait i dont mind

I really don't care that much tbh unless the game feels like its pushing an agenda with the PC being female.

Just like a chess game, you let foid do all the work but in the end King is the real winner :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

:yes: Eye candy is good. But modern female video game characters are all ugly dykes, sheboons, and troons. :feelspuke:

When given the choice, I play male. When not given the choice, my eyes better have a treat to look at, otherwise into the trash that "game" goes. :feelsjuice:

most of the time it doesn't matter if the protagonist is foid, like Samus Aran or whatever, since the game was most likely written by men

one exception is Horizon Forbidden West, where the foid protagonist is so bitchy and insufferable i couldn't even finish the game. in the original she wasn't that bad though

Don't really care but I would prefer a male character.

most of the time it doesn't matter if the protagonist is foid, like Samus Aran or whatever, since the game was most likely written by men

one exception is Horizon Forbidden West, where the foid protagonist is so bitchy and insufferable i couldn't even finish the game. in the original she wasn't that bad though

Oh I didn't know that - I just knew she looked uglier than before.

Odd how woke characters often have personalities like that. Very toxic.

Male Character only, id rather be a man than foid

No, I like to imagine myself as whoever i'm playing as.

I've never played Tomb Raider, because I hate foids.

always play as a male
ye when possible this. Imo I try to identify with chscrscter and foid harder to do or I won't do identify it all

:yes: Eye candy is good. But modern female video game characters are all ugly dykes, sheboons, and troons. :feelspuke:

When given the choice, I play male. When not given the choice, my eyes better have a treat to look at, otherwise into the trash that "game" goes. :feelsjuice:
yeah this too. Many of the foid protagonists are ugly as fuck, especially in western games. Jap not as bad

I like it but hear me out, not because of some tranny complex, but because I want to see her boobas and vagene (in videogame) and make her pose in suggestive ways ( I make her squat so I imagine she is taking a crap).

If it's multiplayer male because I don't want people thinking I'm a girl and single player rpgs, female for obvious eye candy.

I don't play many new games but I've heard about your point. Funny that male characters were also equally sexualized in a lot of ways, but hey. Can't have fun because some mentally ill dykes will get triggered.

I like playing as a woman but I don't because I'm afraid my brother will see.
All of my life has been defined by fear.
Literally everything I do or I don't do in my life is drvliven by fear only and nothing else.

if you genuinely enjoy playing as a woman in a video game you are cucked by the highest degree

No, I never used them in fighting games either.

I mostly Play as Guy characters , except in fighting Games there i only Care About character strength ( Tiers ) and how fun the character is