Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you regard niggers as human beings?

Do you regard niggers as human beings?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
We all know that so many Floydesque niggers do crime, cause riots in the name of Black Lives Matter and chimp out if you call one a nigger. I do regard them as human beings as there are some good niggers out there.

Niggers remind us that we all come from primates and we used to be chimps swinging tree to tree

What i'm saying is that there is no difference between a human being and animals when you really think about it

Niggers remind us that we all come from primates and we used to be chimps swinging tree to tree
I wonder if niggers can swing tree to tree better than non-niggers. I can’t climb trees at all

"When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shap'd at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next design'd;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Fill'd it with vice, and call'd the thing a NIGGER"

I wonder if niggers can swing tree to tree better than non-niggers. I can’t climb trees at all
yeah they probably could because they have more fast twitch muscles

homo erectus so not human

We all know that so many Floydesque niggers do crime, cause riots in the name of Black Lives Matter and chimp out if you call one a nigger. I do regard them as human beings as there are some good niggers out there.
No bro

I think it's open for debate.

Either we are all homo sapiens, or only non blacks are homo sapiens.

Regardless, even if we are all homo sapiens, there was a large out of africa migration that left a trace in all non blacks. Blacks are what we were long ago, and we progressively lost "blackness" as we evolved in our various locations outside of africa.

Yes, man this site would do wonders for its rep if it wasn’t so racist but y’all have to have your damn jokes
This site is for those that see the truth of the world

Yes, man this site would do wonders for its rep if it wasn’t so racist but y’all have to have your damn jokes
Appeasing soys achieves nothing, they will hate no matter what

well look at their actions, and see them as human. Difficult is it?

No. Have you ever talked to one? They arent very coherent and they have odd, inhuman mannerisms