Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you still have it in you to be able to treat a foid nicely?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
If a foid magically appeared and it was your dream foid, in the sense that she fulfilled all of your requirements (and more), would you be able to treat her nicely in return? Or has inceldom damaged you so much that you wouldn't be able to treat any foid nicely (regardless of how well she treats you)?

I would treat her the same way I treat other people, but I wouldn't hesitate to use her to create myself a child.

No, I dont care about them, Chivalry is dead anyway so no need to worry about being nice to them, Also they want me dead anyway.

I would treat her like a queen, if my dream foid appears.

No, I dont care about them, Chivalry is dead anyway so no need to worry about being nice to them, Also they want me dead anyway.

I would treat her the same way I treat other people, but I wouldn't hesitate to use her to create myself a child.
Based, I want to be a father too, Seems like the only way is to tie one up for 9 months and wait for the baby to come out then goto jail later, Atleast youll have offspring.

Yeah I would treat her nicely, I don't need to LARP as extremely edgy on obscure incel forum.

If a foid magically appeared and it was your dream foid, in the sense that she fulfilled all of your requirements (and more), would you be able to treat her nicely in return? Or has inceldom damaged you so much that you wouldn't be able to treat any foid nicely (regardless of how well she treats you)?

Yes. I'd treat her extremely well.

Even IRL I treat women well. Because I don't hate women in general.

I do not hate foids. I only begin to hate them if they break one of my moral codes, which they are 100% guaranteed to do. So yes, i do have the ablity to treat foids with kindness, they just abuse it and lose my favor !

I seriously doubt if I could love a femoid again. I don't think I'll let go of my hate.

Completely the opposite. I'd be a cuck edgy fakecel if I denied a dream stacy.
If you signed up here you shouldnt even think about stacy, Its literally over for you.

You can admire her but she will NEV ER BE YOURS!

I would tbh. Loyal faithful girl would be worth any effort. Too bad that doesn't exists, especially not for us.

No my hatred for them is to strong.

Unfortunately when youre surrounded by simps and cucks you have no chance either youre nice to the foid or the word spreads out

After getting rejected so many times it's hard to respect foids.

Unfortunately when youre surrounded by simps and cucks you have no chance either youre nice to the foid or the word spreads out
This, you gotta act nice around these cunts cause the cuck simp army will attack you.

I do not hate foids. I only begin to hate them if they break one of my moral codes, which they are 100% guaranteed to do. So yes, i do have the ablity to treat foids with kindness, they just abuse it and lose my favor !

I`d treat her good but it`s wishful thinking will never happen for us

If shes nice to me yeah, but never happens

I treat everyone nicely irl despite hating most people.

I would treat her like a princess.

But i get you.After years of loneliness and rejection it is very hard to trust women, especially considering their behavior.

Last edited:
Absolutely, I would love my dream foid.

If she treated me nice I would definitely treat her nice. If she didn't... well you know that answer.

Yes if me being nice results in her staying with me and being loyal, if otherwise, no

I don´t think so. After having gone through this bullshit all of my life, and fully knowing the sociopathic vermin that they are.
Right now, i can only view them as wenches seeking out the next victim.

Yes. I'd treat her extremely well.

Even IRL I treat women well. Because I don't hate women in general.

Me neither actually. Some of them hate me though.

I don´t think so. After having gone through this bullshit all of my life, and fully knowing the sociopathic vermin that they are.
Right now, i can only view them as wenches seeking out the next victim.

What about men? Bullying, torture, being skinned alive, burnt alive, wars? Racism? Circumcision? How are women worse other than just hypergamy?

I don't think I'd be kind or mean. I'd be reticent because I'm incapable of trusting women now.

What about men? Bullying, torture, being skinned alive, burnt alive, wars? Racism? Circumcision? How are women worse other than just hypergamy?
Enablers of this injustice ( simps, braggers, and all the other scum ) deserve a fate worse than death.

Normies in general are mentally ill vultures, lesser than animals. ( since they are consciously capable of doing evil deeds in the form of punishing others with psychological trauma, the proper way of decimating these acts, SHOULD be Boiling them on hot excrement like the pharisees wished for Jesus after his departure to heaven )

At least, im glad those assholes took kikecine during the jite pandemic

Last edited:
If she’s my “dream foid” then she would get on her knees and make all my worries disappear before sleeping with me and letting me know I’m deserving of love :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I don't act hostile towards anyone until they act hostile towards me

Yes. I'd beat her senseless figuratively with love.

I don't treat men or women differently at all. I don't go out of my way to be nice to people in general.

I haven’t held the door for a female trash since november of 2022

Yes easily. I’m a very nice person, just ugly.

Yeah, if she has purity, no body count. If she doesn't had purity, acted like whore. I won't definitely

I wouldn't be able to talk to her without crying