Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you still have it in you to be able to treat a foid nicely?

You should be dubious if there is a single foid who treats you nicely. Like, what do they want from me? It is either they want my money or just another trap to make me as a laughing stock. I'm 24 KHHV ricecel and i know which position i belong. Fakecels that still have never washed out the bluepill mindset would be ensnared in the foid trap.

I’m nice to women at work and in social situations because I have to be. I manage to avoid them most of the time. If I caused a stir I would lose my natural invisibility. Secrecy and avoiding detection are my greatest allies in my fight to stay alive.

I’m nice to women at work and in social situations because I have to be. I manage to avoid them most of the time. If I caused a stir I would lose my natural invisibility. Secrecy and avoiding detection are my greatest allies in my fight to stay alive.

If it's my dream foid then she wouldn't care if I disrespect her :feelsthink:

I treat most people nicely which is probably part of the reason why I cannot get anyone. So yeah, I would definitely treat her like I would like to be treated myself. And if she truly were my dream girl, that would also be exactly how she would want to be treated.

If a foid magically appeared and it was your dream foid, in the sense that she fulfilled all of your requirements (and more), would you be able to treat her nicely in return? Or has inceldom damaged you so much that you wouldn't be able to treat any foid nicely (regardless of how well she treats you)?
If in this very impossible scenario my dream foid appears into my life and wasn't a whore then yes I would be able to treat her nicely.
unfortunately this will never happen. I will never be treated nice by foids.

Only if your definition of "nice" is calling them whores and wanting to spit on them when they make eye contact with me.

I don´t even know. I am so mentally broken that if I had a choice, to either get this dream girlfriend or die an instant death. I would choose death. I don´t think there is any way to go back from this point on. It is not only about the girlfriend, but about the whole life. Everything is ruined. No future, no job, no social skills, no girlfriend, no motivation, no confidence, no youth. What is there to live for?

Clearly no idea

I guess I would. But I'd also have no problem giving her tough love