Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you still think you have a chance with girls?

if you are a dark wizard and you have long forgotten the scent of female flesh then this question obviously isn't for you m'lord

but for those who work or go to school and have to interact with foids on a daily basis, does your brain flood you with copamine when a girl treats you like you're not a goblin? no matter how over I know it is, this keeps happening.

it's literal delusion and I wish it would stop, but awareness of it doesn't seem to make a difference other than the fact that I don't act on my feelings.
If I can make a lot of money and stay reasonably in shape/not get fat then maybe a landwhale or otherwise low tier woman will accept me after they hit the wall or some such.

So, I have “hope” in that sense I suppose. Now, I have zero expectations of getting even an approximate looksmatch (which would still be pretty ugly but I’m definitely OK with looksmatch, I think we all are) or dating up in any sense (or even dating level ish) and my expectation is fully that I’d have to pay for everything and provide in such a scenario. I don’t think I want to get married though since way too many men are just betabux who get divorce raped at the midpoint and lose everything then become MGTOW or some such.

Maybe even this is a pipe dream though, I might be overestimating myself and how am I gonna get rich working the job I have now? Hmmmm

Last edited:
Only if I abuse jbw at SEA. I'm worthless here in the States