Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think an Incel that’s not attracted to his race of women is volcel ?

Do you ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I don’t think so personally if women don’t want ugly men why should men want ugly women

Yes. You should be attracted to curry women OP.

I don’t think so personally if women don’t want ugly men why should men want ugly women
That’s just repeating the cycle.

only if they reject a foid of their race then they are volcel

If you purposely and consciously avoid attempts to ascend with a member of your own race, then of course... :feelsUgh:

Any full racial exclusions of foids makes one a standardcel; simply finding them unattractive is another thing. :feelsjuice:

If you purposely and consciously avoid attempts to ascend with a member of your own race, then of course... :feelsUgh:

Any full racial exclusions of foids makes one a standardcel; simply finding them unattractive is another thing. :feelsjuice:
So people should pursue women they aren’t attracted to when their looksmatch rejects them ?

So people should pursue women they aren’t attracted to when their looksmatch rejects them ?
I never said that, but a subhuman must lower his standards if excluding an entire race. :feelsseriously:

I'm open to all sorts or type of women (e.g. fat, dark-skinned, ugly, old, ..., etc) except for those with dicks (I'm just desperate and will probably get more desperate to end up considering the worst option possible...).

ur still not curry tho, if u wanna larp as another race larp as white, larping as a curry is overused on the internet esp forum spaces
He’s indian and has dreads

ur still not curry tho, if u wanna larp as another race larp as white, larping as a curry is overused on the internet esp forum spaces
How you gonna tell me what I look like you have zero proof and I’m not posting my subhuman face on here

Maybe @Recluse is lying about being curry so we don’t call him a nigger.