Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think anyone would miss you if you died today?

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

Earthquake
★★★★
Can you honestly say that if you died today people would care? Do you think they will come to your funeral? Would they cry when they heard the news?
If so, who?

No, maybe my parents will cry and beat the shit out of my lifeless corpse for sometime, but even they know I'm a genetic trash and they suspect about me committing suicide at some point in the future a lot. It's not very difficult, suicidal guys emit that suicidal depressed aura and being an incel its even more expected. They don't expect me to ever marry or to have a family or anything in short I'm expected to die and it wouldn't be a surprise to anyone tbh.

Yeah not many though

my parents would pretend to miss me to not lose face
my brother would slightly miss me

Nope. No one would care. Maybe some fake ass family would put on a show to look like it for a bit but that'd only be for their sake anyway.

I think shooting yourself in the head while falling backwards off a 10+ story building would be a good way

Just my parents and thats it. Once most people would hear the news, they would laugh it off.

No, maybe my parents will cry and beat the shit out of my lifeless corpse for sometime, but even they know I'm a genetic trash and they suspect about me committing suicide at some point in the future a lot. It's not very difficult, suicidal guys emit that suicidal depressed aura and being an incel its even more expected. They don't expect me to ever marry or to have a family or anything in short I'm expected to die and it wouldn't be a surprise to anyone tbh.

My parents, and at least one of my cats (Nigger Lady).

My cats name is Jungle Bunny.
That's actually a cute name. I love Lovecraft and being offensive, so when I found her outside in the snow, like a little spot on a domino, I knew right away what to call her.

That's actually a cute name. I love Lovecraft and being offensive, so when I found her outside in the snow, like a little spot on a domino, I knew right away what to call her.
I was joking I dont have a cat. But if I did, I would name them that.

Close family, that's about it. I don't expect any of my "friends" irl to ever attend if I die early.