Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you think being open to a wider variety of foid appearances also makes you open to a wider variety of foid voices?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I personally find in addition to being attracted to girls who are intended to look unattractive I also really like a wide variety of girl voices which are often coarse or awkward too.

there's something pure about it in a way, like she's a girl but if she actually does repulse a lot of guys by some imperfection then she will be more virginal to pair bond with me

there's something pure about it in a way, like she's a girl but if she actually does repulse a lot of guys by some imperfection then she will be more virginal to pair bond with me
Makes sense, though no matter how repulsive any girl can raise an army of desperate simps simply by existing in dating apps