Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think foids look at men and think/judge how big their duck is?

I

IncelHeII

What do you think? Wearing skinnyjeans is basically telling the world you got a small cock. It's over for skinnyjeancels. At least foids can show off their ass and breast size with no guessing involved, males get fucked over in every way. NO PUSSY NO PEACE!:feelsdevil:

Gettyimages 453879976 59801bc8f1f6bda5175c3098bb0d9a28696394be

Duck

They judge everything, and have very high expectations while giving nothing but satisfaction of lust. But specifically in this case, I think even men think about how a foid looks under her clothes. Maybe I'm just a coomer, but when I could get horny, I always thought in the tram about how foids look under their clothes. Coom brain:feelsseriously:

They do, at least the men they fancy. And they all hope that its at least 7 inches and thick, with no exceptions.

are you a fucking normie why are you using censored words like "duck " just say dick retard:feelsUgh:

They do, at least the men they fancy. And they all hope that its at least 7 inches and thick, with no exceptions.
Foids would be perfectly fine with a 5-6 inch pencil dick as long as it's chad

are you a fucking normie why are you using censored words like "duck " just say dick retard:feelsUgh:
He’s probably a retarded phonefag and it got auto corrected

He’s probably a retarded phonefag and it got auto corrected
No, I was just using a chrischan euphemism... I guess you guys aren't as autistic as me and watched chrischan growing up:dafuckfeels: He called his penis his "duck" FML.:lul: Anyways talking about a misspelling is a fucking normie trait :feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back