Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you think it's pretty much "game over" for a sperg?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43928
  • Start date
Deleted member 43928

Deleted member 43928

Big firepower. Small package!
-
And by "game over", I mean that it's going to be very difficult or even impossible for a person with 'tism to succeed in life (go to college, get a good job, make money, etc.). I've already given up on the "find a pretty girl, marry her, and have kids" fairytale. As a sperg myself, my outlook is very bleak. I used to be able to get by in life just by sheer academic talent, but I ended up hitting a wall sometime around 9th grade or so. After that, I think something happened and I just got a lot dumber. Ever since then things have been oddly difficult and I find myself falling behind my peers more and more each day. I'm honestly surprised I managed to graduate high school. Obviously some spergs have succeeded, but that's mainly because they were extremely gifted (IQ 145+) and could just make up for their shortcomings with brains. For 99% of people who have assburgers (including me), I just don't think that's going to happen. I really hope I don't end up like classic-era CWC with his monthly tugboat and all that, but it seems like an actual possibility at this point. What do you guys think?

What do you like?
As in a career or something? Your question is a bit vague. If that's what you meant to say, then what I would like doing is IT and computer stuff. I'm not really a good programmer (can only do basic HTML and Python) so I don't think CompSci would be a good option.

As in a career or something? Your question is a bit vague. If that's what you meant to say, then what I would like doing is IT and computer stuff. I'm not really a good programmer (can only do basic HTML and Python) so I don't think CompSci would be a good option.
There's money to be made in IT. Maybe you should try that.

I really hope I don't end up like classic-era CWC with his monthly tugboat
It doesn't have to be as bad as it seems living like that,

it is [game] over