Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think PPEcel will ascend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38575
  • Start date
Deleted member 38575

Deleted member 38575

I think I'm done
-

@PPEcel

Thoughts @Diocel @shii410 @Animecel2D @kikecel @gymletethnicel @WØLF @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @BummerDrummer @pp183 @Speedloader @Idotms

He will probably ascend before most of us here if ever

He already ascended

Is this really him?

Qing phenotype
ppecel and most asian people here are swarthy brown pooskin south asians and south chinese not north han and mongorian

He is looking for a beautiful lady though

This mf is also 6ft tall:blackpill:

Qing phenotype
ppecel and most asian people here are swarthy brown pooskin south asians and south chinese not north han and mongorian
With the make up he's got on, I'm not sure

that’s PPEcel irl,
can confirm.

I honestly think he already did at some point

Where'd u get this from? If its really him then he mogs me hard. Looks like any average 5/10 Asian guy I'd see walking down the street. Seems autistic from the video, but isn't he over 6 foot tall if I recall? I guess it cancels it out. Whatever the case, just more salt in the wound of incels on here mogging me.

Is this really him?
no
Qing phenotype
two of my grandparents are from northern china actually
JFL the mog is unbearable. He lives in the US and can barely articulate though, which probably affects his SMV negatively. @PPEcel
that guy mogs me brutally
that’s PPEcel irl,
can confirm.
:feelswhat: i paid for ur lunch

:feelswhat: i paid for ur lunch
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but I don't think that's PPEcel.

That ricecel in that video can't even speak fluent English. But PPEcel speaks fluent English as a native speaker and has a posh Oxford-style Received-Pronunciation British accent.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but I don't think that's PPEcel.

That ricecel in that video can't even speak fluent English. But PPEcel speaks fluent English as a native speaker and has a posh Oxford-style Received-Pronunciation British accent.
Brits tell me my accent sounds American lmao because that's where I went to boarding school

@PPEcel

good presentation nigga

What a slayer.
No way this is ppcel

Brits tell me my accent sounds American lmao because that's where I went to boarding school
Why is your family wealthy? What business do they run?

They are not they are upper middle class

IMO real wealth starts at $30M USD
Damn bro. I follow you because of your posts about legal issues concerning incels but you have to be delusional, a braggart, or straight up retarded to believe this. Look up the average income in the US which is considered middle class. Then, consider that many of us here are far below that. My annual gross income averages to about 10k