78980n

★★★★★
110d 20h 2m
I made a deal with the nigga

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
26d 3h 24m
Made up. People are quite evil anyway, nobody needs a loser.

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★
58d 2h 15m
The truly disturbing thing to think about is that even if Christ insanity is true and the devil exists the proverbial "buck" stops with Jesus/Yahweh as it pertains to any of the bad things that may happen to you/us or are permitted to happen.

Since the devil/Satan literally has no power/dominion over us not provided or afforded to him by the supposed/alleged "loving" Jewish "lord" we're ALL supposed to grovel to on our knees in worship.

Don't forget this verse kiddies!

"Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

What a truly horrifying reality we here have been born into if Christ insanity is true.

What a truly horrifying reality we here have been born into even if it isn't true nor any other religion for that matter.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPD1YGghtDk&t=18s

Last edited:
Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
★★★★★
20d 43m
Yes, he created women, masqueraded as god in (((the old testament))) and sent out his false prophet Muhammad to use as a weapon against the free people of the world.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Obscure
★★★★★
71d 23h 8m
Just made up

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

4/10, 5'8.5", 4.8" inch wrists framecel
★★
10d 12h 13m
schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

Working to become a van drivER
★★★★★
40d 23h 38m
He lied to me to STEAL my soul

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikicel
★★★★★
131d 10h 52m
radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★
70d 20h 47m
If they do exist guarantee you it's a foid. Pure fucking evil. Cheated on chad God so he banished her to hell.

Why do you think the serpent targeted the easily foolish foid?

Man was peaceful until the EVIL foid Eve was brought in to "keep him company"

And it's been shit ever since.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Captain
★★★★
7d 14h 42m
Do you think he is real or just made up
No it's made up, there's no thing as good or evil. Just suffering and bliss.
Incel is an existance of suffering.

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
★★★
62d 4h 33m
There are undeniable proof by law enforcement that people who worship the Devil exists. But as far as evidence that the Devil exists is not as concrete.

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
47d 11h 0m
nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★★
107d 23h 4m
No, I don't think the devil exists, it is just a scapegoat for the evil intentions of humans. Even if you think of the christian definition of the devil a fallen angel then this means the devil does no wrong.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
86d 16h 24m
made up cope to try and make people be good. If the devil exists, it's not a single entity. It's every fucker that lives on this planet. Evil bastards.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
26d 19h 12m
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★
23d 1h 44m
yes and she's a woman

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
63d 9h 45m
made up cope to try and make people be good. If the devil exists, it's not a single entity. It's every fucker that lives on this planet. Evil bastards.
Could be the case, easily, or he and God could be real. Or you just die and nothing happens. or you die and get reincarnated as Chad. Who knows.

The truly disturbing thing to think about is that even if Christ insanity is true and the devil exists the proverbial "buck" stops with Jesus/Yahweh as it pertains to any of the bad things that may happen to you/us or are permitted to happen.

Since the devil/Satan literally has no power/dominion over us not provided or afforded to him by the supposed/alleged "loving" Jewish "lord" we're ALL supposed to grovel to on our knees in worship.

Don't forget this verse kiddies!

"Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

What a truly horrifying reality we here have been born into if Christ insanity is true.

What a truly horrifying reality we here have been born into even if it isn't true nor any other religion for that matter.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPD1YGghtDk&t=18s
Too dumb to understand your point here.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Bluecel
★★★★★
166d 1h 59m
Yeah I’ve seen him before. It was quite the experience.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
86d 16h 24m
Could be the case, easily, or he and God could be real. Or you just die and nothing happens. or you die and get reincarnated as Chad. Who knows.

Basically the same as before you were born. Nothingness.

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★
58d 2h 15m

Err you mean you are too dumb to understand my point or another poster is?

In anycase what I mean is that a devil/Satan existing hardly matters since if Christianity is real its god ie Jesus or his father Yahweh/Jehova etc has ALL the power.

So whatever happens to a person good or bad is permitted and or possibly even caused to be carried out by order of Jesus or his daddy.

So the devil/Satan existing even if he does is a moot point as he has no real power to act independently against humanity of his own accord.

The devil can't do anything without god's approval is what I'm saying to you and everyone else here.

So what is a disturbing thought is that if there is a god and Jesus or Yahweh are it then they may simply be yet more Jewish psychopaths who created us for their own sick amusement/entertainment to be used and abused or even provided pleasures (in Chad and Stacy's cases) for their own sick enjoyment/amusement.

The disturbing thought is that if god exists then our anger and hatred and resentment for our incel plight belongs directly with him and not the Satan/devil character since it was god's will we be fucked up like this and not be given any kind of indication that it is for some greater good that we are not permitted to know and thats if there is any greater good to be had by our being made to be fucked up and unhappy in this way.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skppRyDy2Ng&t=61s

Last edited:
FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
86d 16h 24m
How do you know? :feelsbaton:
No reason for there to be anything else. Brain activity is just a bunch of signals and chemicals. Unfortunately for us, ours have gotten to the stage where emotions, consciousness and thought are very advanced by this planets standards. The brain likes to find meaning and reason in things. So the afterlife stuff is a good cope for it. A jellyfish for example wouldn't have any divine belief, or any concept of an afterlife. It wouldn't even know about it.

That's all we are really. A brain with advanced neurons that has a very hightened level of consciousness. Doesn't make us exempt from death though. Computers work in a similar way, just signals and stimuli to respond too. They're just not made of organic matter. If humans have an afterlife then surely bacteria, plants and computers should too.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
102d 12h 33m
Take a look at women.
That's enough proof for devil's existence

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 7h 33m
Yep. Its inside every woman. That's why they are so vile and despicable.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Legend
★★★★★
31d 18h 13m
There is no evil. There is only pain
How do you know? :feelsbaton:
Cuz he is reincarnated.

Seriously though he is right. There is nothing after death. Every person on this planet has experienced death. I have experienced death in 1960. Why should my experience of 2160 be any different.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Just be white and tall.
★★★★★
155d 16h 52m
mhhcookies

mhhcookies

Recruit
★★★★
1d 15h 30m
yes, if there is heaven there is also hell.

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
5d 6h 0m
TheJoker

TheJoker

Recruit
★★★★
4d 3h 28m
Satan was originally the horned god of paganism. He was then shown to be a liar by the church and made to be evil.

I do not believe in good and evil.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
52d 3h 39m
He exists and he's a Chad.