Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think your parents would be heartbroken about your suicide?

Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★★★★
They probably would be shocked right after it happened and for a year they would probably be really sad. But after that they probably start going back to normal and are maybe even happy that youre gone. But if they lost a daughter or a chad son the whole family would mourn them for ever.

I agree with the former. Not necessarily the latter

In my case not really.
Not even go out of their way to blame themselves.
Maybe "sad" but not sad.

I thought about this because in the past I told my parents about suicidal thoughts I had and they werent that shocked. They dont even really check up on me.:fuk: If I had a son and he told me about suicidal thoughts I would be doing everything I could to help him.

I thought about this because in the past I told my parents about suicidal thoughts I had and they werent that shocked. They dont even really check up on me.:fuk: If I had a son and he told me about suicidal thoughts I would be doing everything I could to help him.
I get you, they don't believe you until you act on it, and then they say they didn't know. The reason is always the same, they don't even think we subhumans have the balls to do it and our words are worth nothing or them or anyone for that matter.
Just look at ER's father after the incident, the guy was :feelstastyman: incarnated.

Last edited:
They probably would be shocked right after it happened and for a year they would probably be really sad. But after that they probably start going back to normal and are maybe even happy that youre gone. But if they lost a daughter or a chad son the whole family would mourn them for ever.
Makes sense. Either we suffer for 50 or whatever more years, or our parents suffer for a few months.

Life goes on

My mom would probably kill herself tbh

I dunno. Maybe it would be in the way you described.

they will, but not cause i`m worth it, just cause their lives are empty and they stupid af

Pretty much what you said @Praise the Sun. Theyd be sad for maybe a year, 2 max, and then go on like nothing had happened. Theyd probably be relieved that Im gone as well being that they wont have to take care of me anymore since Im a NEET. And thats the most anyone would care too loool. I have 0 friends and only like 1 extended family member that I even see on a yearly basis.

trucels will never ever be missed

My mom would probably kill herself tbh

Same. The only reason I'm still alive is because of her and I promised to her I wouldn't do anything to harm myself. But Idk how long I can continue like this

trucels will never ever be missed

This. No-one would care. I joke my corpse would probably be tossed under a random underpass or abandoned property but its likely the truth.