Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you use our terminology IRL?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date

?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I personally do, but not all the terminology, IRL I use mainstream terms like chad, neet, simp, virgin but I don't use foid, blackpill, incel

I have no friend to talk to:feelsjuice:

I don't socially interact with IRL humans other than my parents

No because no one would understand it so I just normally.

are you sure?
Yeah, there’s no point in using it if they won’t understand it. Then I’d have to explain it and then I wouldn’t be taken seriously.

to who? Like, literally i can only talk about blackpill with a cashier and my parents

to who? Like, literally i can only talk about blackpill with a cashier and my parents
Lmao i tried talking to my blue pilled little brother who is also an incel but doesn't even know it. This fool still believes in the vaccine, fauci, the government, the justice system, round earth+outer space and that sandcels really were behind 9/11. I'm done talking to this clown. I have nobody IRL:fuk:

Lmao i tried talking to my blue pilled little brother who is also an incel but doesn't even know it. This fool still believes in the vaccine, fauci, the government, the justice system, round earth+outer space and that sandcels really were behind 9/11. I'm done talking to this clown. I have nobody IRL:fuk:
Try until you fail, he is young, it will probably be easier to convince him than when he gets older, you still have a chance to save what is real from the army of fools possessed by the bluepill myth

is he an incel??

i mostly hang around older people, so no

I’m not anglocel and I’m not talking to people irl anymore :feelshaha:

Do you want problems OP ?

Being in a conversation with women and calling them foid out of the blue:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::blackpill:

Of course , Boyo:feelskek:

it would Also blacklist our ass from finding any job.:feelshaha:

is he an incel??
Yeah man. Hes trying to get pussy but can't. And I've tried soooo many times and all it does is create a rift between us. Now he avoids me. Maybe I'll just let him learn the hard way. It's how I had to learn. Started off bluepilled, redpilled it for about 2-3 years, blackpilled for about 3 years and finally accepted the whitepill as the divine truth. My brother is at the purple pill stage where he's at least making feeble attempts to get pussy but still clinging to cucked bluepill beliefs

I’ll mutter them under my breath so I can autistic monologue max, but not to other people

No. Even using mainstream lingo like Chad would be cringy af.

I often use the word "subhuman" irl, it is my favourite out of all incel slang.

Last edited: