Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do your friends/relatives know that you browse creepy incel forum?

?

• Yes, many know, but seems completly normal with the thing

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Yes, very close people/person know

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Nobody knows

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Im living in 1st world shithole, so I would get lynched if there could be even a shred pf suspicion

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Personally I dont hide from anyone that in free time Im browsing .co, being related to the community became a part of my identity and all my relatives and friends know that Im on .co and, you know what, nobody is surprised, idk maybe my country is just ignorant about this "misogyny" thing or they just know that Im unpopular with girls just seeing that Im balding (once when I was to my elementary school teacher she said that I would benefit from having a girlfriend like she knew Ive never had one). Once my online russian friend even said that he likes small comfy forums like this and "maybe I should make an account, huh?", of course I said to him that I ll report him if he do so because hes fakecel :dafuckfeels:. Oh, I remember, when I asked my female classmate about incels, she said that she knew some irl :giga:
But it seems in general in Russia nobody really cares

Last edited:
They don't know as far as I'm aware.

I don’t have any friends and all my relatives live in another country

I have only told my brother. It will just be stupid to tell my other relatives, they won't understand.
My mother thinks incels are terrorists.

no but they wouldn't care

no one knows, no one cares

Nobody knows.

Yeah my friends know, coming out to them as an incel was pretty difficult but thankfully they accepted me for who I am. I love my friends.

I DON’T HAVE ANY FUCKING FRIENDS

Yeah my friends know, coming out to them as an incel was pretty difficult but thankfully they accepted me for who I am. I love my friends.

I DON’T HAVE ANY FUCKING FRIENDS
Brootal

No. My mother would probably not care though even if I would tell her.

I don't think so. I browse in school but since I sit alone in the last row nobody sees it.

And if they did, they'd think I'm on a forum about the viral marketing of bananas.

A few friends of mine know, other than that no one