Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does a 5’8 average looking dude stand a chance with decent women?

No, 5'8 is death tier.

Also, what is "decent" to you? Too many people on this site have extremely high standards. someone on this site even said they can only get hard to 6psl+ girls with good bodies.

(asking for a friend)
:feelskek:
Plus, saying that you are average looking is cope. Use @FACEandLMS process to figure out how attractive you are to others. Most likely you are more ugly than you want to admit.
What’s his process?
(asking for a friend)
:feelskek:
Plus, saying that you are average looking is cope. Use @FACEandLMS process to figure out how attractive you are to others. Most likely you are more ugly than you want to admit.
I just feel average based on what I see. Average isn’t good. I just consider myself 50th percentile for face

What’s his process?

I just feel average based on what I see. Average isn’t good. I just consider myself 50th percentile for face
Here's an experiment to see if you are average or ugly; sorta similar to @FACEandLMS's videos, make 3 dating profiles on the same site of your choice, one of you, one of a male that's objectively average, one of an obscure male model, use a similar bio and information on all of them. Compare results.

The one with you will get basically no attention, short lived conversations at best.
The one with average will get some attention, small talk, and with a lot of effort, possibility a number after days of trying.
The one with the chad will get CONSTANT messages, initiated by the women, they'll be almost immune to bad personality, at this stage nearly anything you say will not effect them, they will still be desperate to go on a date with you and have sex.

Here's an experiment to see if you are average or ugly; sorta similar to @FACEandLMS's videos, make 3 dating profiles on the same site of your choice, one of you, one of a male that's objectively average, one of an obscure male model, use a similar bio and information on all of them. Compare results.

The one with you will get basically no attention, short lived conversations at best.
The one with average will get some attention, small talk, and with a lot of effort, possibility a number after days of trying.
The one with the chad will get CONSTANT messages, initiated by the women, they'll be almost immune to bad personality, at this stage nearly anything you say will not effect them, they will still be desperate to go on a date with you and have sex.
Post a few examples of average white men. 20-23

Thanks

5’10 isn’t bad though. Goddamn, I need 2 inches
Lifts will make you 5’9”,if you have anterior pelvic tilt, correcting that could give you another inch. And you’ll be 5’10”.. the difference between 5’8” and 5’10” is life and death.

If you’re still not satisfied being 5’10” upper tier manlet, you can get LL and safely lengthen something like 1.5”

in the west definitely not in terms of getting avg+ girls, landwhales they can get. in asia, its perfectly fine

He can be a slayer if he has a chad face, as long as 5Ft 7 or more, face is the most important aspect. But that height is still a handicap, you have to compensate for it by a chadface, chadlite won't do, while chadlite would do at 5ft10 or plus and high tier normie (6.5 or plus) can do at 6ft2 or plus

LOL those pinterest guys are way above average

No one really knows what average is smh
those are just random youtubers. Not above average. If you think you are average and you are way worse than them then you have misplaced average.

those are just random youtubers. Not above average. If you think you are average and you are way worse than them then you have misplaced average.
Random Youtubers aren't a good representation. Someone who subjects themselves to be on screen is by default likely going to at least look decent

This is real life average, I think

UQjIgw5.jpg

just gymcel and suppress everything.

Random Youtubers aren't a good representation. Someone who subjects themselves to be on screen is by default likely going to at least look decent

This is real life average, I think

UQjIgw5.jpg

View attachment 43218
Yes, they are average. use them. Though first guy has a very weak chin and is probably lower-average.

yeah if you have good game.

No, but it depends what you consider average. If you're talking about someone who's 6-7/10, then maybe.

That makes no sense. Average is average. 50th percentile. Not 6-7
I've seen people say 6-7 is average. At the 50th percentile, no, no chance.

Yes, honestly the game is a bit harder but you will always find decent looking girls your size or shorter. If you want to increase your chances just get ripped and live an interesting life.

Depends on how NT and low inhib he is

Obese goblina or gook that will eventually cuck you

Yes, honestly the game is a bit harder but you will always find decent looking girls your size or shorter. If you want to increase your chances just get ripped and live an interesting life.
Bluepilled scum, shorter girls want even taller men than average sized girls do. Getting ripped as a manlet does nothing but make you look shorter and make people laugh at you.

Bluepilled scum, shorter girls want even taller men than average sized girls do. Getting ripped as a manlet does nothing but make you look shorter and make people laugh at you.
5'8? you got a chance. but I feel ya, guy at my old gym is 5'0 fucking ripped and won quite a few weight lifting comps. always complains about never getting a girl lmao.

there's no chance.

a 5'8 mans heightmatch is a 5'3 woman. A 5'3 young woman who is not fat is automatically a 7 in USA/Uk, thus will be bombareded with offers in her reproductive years, and many past her reproductive years.

As women consider a 5'11 5/10 normal weight guy a 3/10 in their minds, 5'8 and average is a 2/10. There is just no hope for plain 5'8 men unless you go for absolute racthet landwhales and play beta provider. The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

If you have a good face and athletic body yes

Manlet + average. That's strike one and two. It's over.

But that is men rated by women.

Can we really say the average man is objectively a 3/10 or just in the eyes of the average foid?

That graph is scaled from 1 to 5. So average man is 3/5 in the eyes of a foid.

This is false. I’ve gotten rejected by a few ethnic foids. Westernized women are all the same
Then your face is below average.