Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does any of you have a Borderline Personality Disorder?

Israeli incel

Israeli incel

Banned
-
I've been diagnosed with it and apart from my disgusting looks, it's making my life an absolute hell. Does any of you have an experience with that disorder?

Foid trait tbh. :feelscomfy:

you have to be really estrogenic to have a cluster b disorder.
men are more prone to autism or antisocial disorder, not bpd.

Last edited:
Don't agree it's a foid trait. It made me ruin everything meaningful in my life, it could ruin my life even if I was normie looking.

Don't agree it's a foid trait. It made me ruin everything meaningful in my life, it could ruin my life even if I was normie looking.

I'll explain:

Women claim to be oppressed despite the fact:

Fetishes for fat women are a thing-Fat women live on easy mode since they actually get attention from the opposite gender while fat men are left to struggle in this shallow society and are seen as ‘fat cunt’ while fat women are seen as ‘Thicc’.

Fetishes for autistic women are a thing-Autistic men are seen ‘creepy retard’ while autistic femoids are seen as ‘cute and quirky’. ‘Quirky autistic girlfriend’ memes are a thing but there are no ‘Quirky autistic boyfriend’ memes.

Fetishises for Indian women are a thing-Meanwhile, Indian men are despised worldwide, including by their own kind.

Fetishes for Asian women are a thing-Seriously, I never want to hear about ‘Asian oppression’ ever again unless we’re only talking about Asian men since their own kind of women despise them.

Like the topic title say, NPCS calling non-working autistic men parasites is a huge contradiction.

Don’t NPCS say that men should do shit for women without expecting anything from it? They trash men who think they deserve something in return if they do shit for women yet autistic men who get thrown chucked at them in this society for ’not contributing to society‘, :soy: :foidSoy: a society that already hates them by the way.

Same thing can apply to other disabilities but just going to use autistic men as one example.

Women are allowed to parasite everything yet autistic men can’t just be left to cope with the shit they deal with in this society in peace.

NPCS expect you to do shit like protect women even if it means putting your own life at risk while getting sod all in return.

Allow me to generalize, fellow incel:

"Fetishes for autistic/mentally-ill women are a thing(devoteeism)-Mentally-ill men are seen as "creepy defectives" while mentally-ill femoids are seen as "fragile and innocent pretties".

You'll notice plenty of "Quirky mentally-ill girlfriend" memes on sites like Pinterest but there are no memes for men besides "Creepy mentally-ill male misfit."

Only women have that meme disorder:feelskek:

Not only, but given my short legs and big ass I might have some prevalent foid genes

It's not meme, it's a fucking hell

It's not meme, it's a fucking hell

I do have Borderline Personality Disorder, and I wholeheartedly believe I inherited it from my mother, including her Narcissistic Personality Disorder. From my father, I inherited Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity disorder and high levels of neuroticism.

So I'm basically a highly neurotic narcissist with borderline personality traits and ADHD. Get on my level...

I have avoidant personality disorder because I'm ugly and mentally crippled by lonely teen years

Last edited: