Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Does anyone actually like "one-night stands"?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
The whole concept is repulsive. Have one-off lay with a stranger you know nothing about and go about your life the next morning. Who came up with the thought that sex should be isolated from affection and familiarity with the partner?

Is it just a scam created by Jewish media? It feels like movies and TV have sold it to people.

"does anyone actually like sex?"

I think it's meant to prevent the formation of the nuclear family, breeding a generation of children who are easily manipulated.
I don't think humans are meant to enjoy one-night stands, but we're also not meant to fall this far into hypergamy,, so what do I know :feelsjuice:

i want a one night stand tbh
As an alternative to having nothing, of course it's better. But who wouldn't want a familiar and caring partner instead?
I think it's meant to prevent the formation of the nuclear family, breeding a generation of children who are easily manipulated.
I don't think humans are meant to enjoy one-night stands, but we're also not meant to fall this far into hypergamy,, so what do I know :feelsjuice:
Yeah, the kikes have obvious interests to promote promiscuity and degeneracy. I believe that women are especially damaged by having multiple sexual partners.

Fuck the women.

It's just degeneracy promoted by jews.

I would like it, with the condition that we would do it without condom (which is a privilege only for gigachads)

it baffles me that people actually do it. idk how the fuck it happens. shit, i struggle to understand how first dates ever occur in someone's life.

The whole concept is repulsive. Have one-off lay with a stranger you know nothing about and go about your life the next morning. Who came up with the thought that sex should be isolated from affection and familiarity with the partner?

Is it just a scam created by Jewish media? It feels like movies and TV have sold it to people.
“”dating”” is also very boring and non ethical,it is a scam by elites too ,I mean who the fuck wants to date random girls? And try to entertain them ?

“”dating”” is also very boring and non ethical,it is a scam by elites too ,I mean who the fuck wants to date random girls? And try to entertain them ?
Actually true. The only natural and non-cucked form of relationship is one where the foid feels dependent on the man and the man is attracted to the foid. All of this dating, one-night stand bullshit is a disgusting, unnatural web of lies.
it baffles me that people actually do it. idk how the fuck it happens. shit, i struggle to understand how first dates ever occur in someone's life.
My intuition tells me that one-night stands are more of a fantasy and a dream that men have in their heads when they go out partying and whatever. I doubt it's actually a very popular thing.

I would like it, with the condition that we would do it without condom (which is a privilege only for gigachads)
Sure I'd like sex too but I probably want a real relationship the most

It’s about the validation of being able to pull and sexually intimate with an attractive member of the opposite sex in a short period of time based on intrinsic qualities.
Even if the sex was to be shitty you still got to enjoy their bodies freely.

It’s about the validation of being able to pull and sexually intimate with an attractive member of the opposite sex in a short period of time based on intrinsic qualities.
Which is a privilege for maybe 25% of men at most. This would make the whole thing a fucking scam in my book because the fantasy is sure as shit sold as something that supposedly almost anyone could attain. It's a circus that is tearing civilization apart by polarizing the sexual success and lack thereof among men.

Sure I'd like sex too but I probably want a real relationship the most
Hypotetically I would (although not necessarily a preference) but that's not reality knowadays, I would only do it with a virgin and she would be kept in the house 24h and I would also be able to have sex with other foids, like in the very ancient times. Even then it was not about love but about control, because female (and male) nature is not monogamic, that's strictly social conditioning. You could argue it is good and it undeniably helped build "civilization" but that's the same civilization that's now crumbling. So no, I don't think a disney type relationship is possible, and the real type of relationship I would maybe have is also not possible in today's zeitgeist, so I only want the sex and compliance of foids (which is not their validation), today that would only be possible through one-night stands (only sex completely 100% free of jestermaxing) or prostitution

Since I'm not :chad: prostitution it goes, I'll never betabux or jestermax or have a relationship with a used-up whore past her prime

beggars can't be choosers

Only an emotional soyboy views sex as something that should only be done by two partners for life

Sex is sex, nothing else, it’s not this magical sacred thing that should only be kept in marriage

Actually true. The only natural and non-cucked form of relationship is one where the foid feels dependent on the man and the man is attracted to the foid. All of this dating, one-night stand bullshit is a disgusting, unnatural web of lies.

My intuition tells me that one-night stands are more of a fantasy and a dream that men have in their heads when they go out partying and whatever. I doubt it's actually a very popular thing.
Agreed a million percent ,can’t agree more very based and high iq

Only an emotional soyboy views sex as something that should only be done by two partners for life

Sex is sex, nothing else, it’s not this magical sacred thing that should only be kept in marriage
Strawman. OP simply condemned one night stands.

If you who can't see any value in a relationship besides sex, there's no use debating. Why should one debate metaphysics with a dog?

And that's why women today are trash, because they are exactly the same way but pretend they aren't. :feelsthink::feelstastyman:

Two thirds of people have had a one night stand

Calling all occupants of interstellar spacecraft, come down to earth, Houston is wants you to come back to reality.

My brother has a lay count of 25, and he's modest compared to most college kids his age, wants a LTR.

If you are a virgin like me, men can pick up on it based on your interractions with women in contemporary dating contexts and your lack of sexual interest. My friends will talk about sex regularly, about what their kinks are, how long they last (to brag), convince each other women want to fuck them, etc. I recently received a fucking text from a dude that the tattoo on the thigh of a woman made him aroused.

My friends have accused me of being in the closet because I don't want to immediately fuck a woman, another accused me of being an asexual.

All I gotta say is that all this degeneracy will whiplash eventually, and I can't wait for the next Hitler who executes the people responsible. We'll see who's a God among men when they are crying against the firing wall.
Long live Voldemort.

1512689952019.gif

Chad always had one night stands

Its the normie way of life. You must conform or you'll or ostracized

I don't mind it, It's better than getting married.

Not that rare.
How do you know? I’ve been around normies and normie parties since I’m a teenager and 10% of all guys AND GIRLS actually end up with someone after the night. And that’s being extremely generous. You may call that cope but it has literally been my experience in Western Europe. I know the US is different.

Thank you! Finally someone in here that thinks about this the way I do. :feelsautistic:

Promiscuity is just disgusting and it doesn't even make the people that experience it any happier. Most of them still end up depressionmaxxed at some point sooner or later.

Last edited:
Cause females love the idea of being passed around like a fleshlight by hundreds of chads. Your average foid doesn't want one Good-looking man to commit to her and make her feel special, NO, she enjoys dehumanization and the treatement of some cheap, easily replaceble sex-toy. The biggest lie you've been told throughout your life is that women hate objectification.

Cause females love the idea of being passed around like a fleshlight by hundreds of chads. Your average foid doesn't want one Good-looking man to commit to her and make her feel special, NO, she enjoys dehumanization and the treatement of some cheap, easily replaceble sex-toy. The biggest lie you've been told throughout your life is that women hate objectification.
True. They love being objectified especially by chads.