Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else feel stupider spending too much time on social media?

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
As said above I feel dumber.

I feel dumber when I spend too much time on the internet, it’s as if my reasoning is slower, sometimes I get annoyed more easily besides feeling distressed.

I can only get some peace when I decide to put on a soundtrack that calms me down and decide to read something. Does this happen to any more of you? I need to know.

Yes brain melter. Eye and brain fatigue. My eye doctor says I need to take breaks and look at things far away frequently. In the wild we are constantly adjusting to far and near images but in modern life we are usually doing one or the other.

I DONT HAVE SOCIAL MEDIA SINCE I AM AN INCEL YOU FUCKING DUMB FAKECEL

This forum is a social media you low IQ cuck.
where here do you post a media or where do you see that this forum is centered around media?

THIS IS AN INCEL FORUM

you dumb bitch ass pussy, social media is facebook instagram etc
Open a book retard greycel. Google what is a social media brainlet. Break down the word "Social" + "Media"

Open a book retard greycel. Google what is a social media brainlet. Break down the word "Social" + "Media"
SOCIAL MEDIA IS FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

INCELS.IS IS AN INCEL FORUM NOT A SOCIALMEDIA

SOCIAL MEDIA IS FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER

INCELS.IS IS AN INCEL FORUM NOT A SOCIALMEDIA
Screen Shot 2022 06 17 at 125828 PM
Media button

YOU POSTED MEDIA ON AN INCEL FORUM NOT ON A SOCIAL MEDIA

THIS FORUM IS NOT CENTERED AROUND MEDIA
Text is a medium you retarded idiot :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You socialize here. Social media scum

Yes brain melter. Eye and brain fatigue. My eye doctor says I need to take breaks and look at things far away frequently. In the wild we are constantly adjusting to far and near images but in modern life we are usually doing one or the other.
Does it mean that stopping using the internet for a while can help me? I will do this.

Does it mean that stopping using the internet for a while can help me? I will do this.
Yes. Also brain exercises. Use it or lose it. the body requires demand to continue giving resources

Yes. Also brain exercises. Use it or lose it. the body requires demand to continue giving resources
Ok, thanks for this :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Don't got any social media,that's for fakecels and normie scum.

Make sense since he has a chad scum as his avatar
That doesn't mean I'm Chad.

The Superman in my picture is a metaphor for Nietzsche's famous philosophy.

He is the one who creates his own values of life, who is not conditioned by the social values of an age, he is free from invisible chains and shackles, he is more than a man, he is a superman.

And the fact that he is screaming becomes even more expressive to me, it is as if the man is not free from illness, suffering and death not even in his "best form".