Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else feel very nostalgic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I'm looking at pictures I took a year ago and I feel so sad knowing it was already so long ago and I wish I could go back to that time, even though I remember that last summer was the shittiest summer of my life. I've always been like this. I feel nostalgic for shit that only happened 6 months ago, even the smallest of things, to the point that it brings tears to my eyes.

I think it's just because my life is progressively getting worse as time goes on and i'm also getting older. Teen love is no longer a possibility so I missed the chance to fully develop as a man. There will always be something missing even if I suddenly turned into Gigachad.

I use to be very nostalgic about everything but then I realized it was just me trying to cope and that nostalgia itself is a lie

I hate this current society so much.

i have nostalgia for a lot of things man. I want to go back in time

I feel nostalgic for shit that only happened 6 months ago, even the smallest of things, to the point that it brings tears to my eyes.

Yes I know exactly this feeling. I feel sad thinking about things last year... it's such a weird feeling.

Yeah, my university first year... Those feelings of hope, future...
I went to another country to study there, I thought I had a chance to change my life back then...
It was a good warm feeling, I wish I had it back
:cryfeels:

It was never really good, but still better than now. More outsidemaxxing and alcomaxxing

i have all my work files and funny pics and everything saved up, a paper trail going all the way back to 2006 or so

every single time I look at one of those filedates I think about travelling back in time to that era somehow

I'm looking at pictures I took a year ago and I feel so sad knowing it was already so long ago and I wish I could go back to that time, even though I remember that last summer was the shittiest summer of my life. I've always been like this. I feel nostalgic for shit that only happened 6 months ago, even the smallest of things, to the point that it brings tears to my eyes.

I think it's just because my life is progressively getting worse as time goes on and i'm also getting older. Teen love is no longer a possibility so I missed the chance to fully develop as a man. There will always be something missing even if I suddenly turned into Gigachad.
i feel very nostalgic i made a thread like this eartlier in the night

Yes I do. But then I remind myself that there's no going back and it's over

Yeah I feel my life is fading away. I’m not living I’m just aging. I keep searching for a meaning but I fear there is none. Every day is a waste and I keep obsessing over it

I have nostalgia looking back to early teens,things were better back then:cryfeels:

IT IS OVER
Wwwaww

Nostalgia is LIFEFUEL

My life peaked in 2006. I'm doomed to frequently recall it and feeding off of the nostalgia is one of my copes.
Of course by normalfag standards it was probably a below average year but for me it was as good as life ever got and ever will get.

I have frequent feelings of saudade.

I always look back and wish i nose breathed. I feel much better after being blackpilled

Same OP. All my dreams, youth, energy, will power, confidence, trust all gone as many years passed away, slowly realizing the ugly truth that it's over and will be worse.

Sometimes, when it happens i get very depressed tbh.

nah i aint , well actually yea , remembering that time with that sarah schmidt as a kid , she was actually a good foid ( jfl at believing such a thing exists today )

social media ruined it all

I used to, not anymore. I realized that i was romanticizing the past as a cope, i'm the result of my past experiences accumulated and it was always over if i think about it well.

When I think about it, even my childhood was crap. There's nothing to feel nostalgic about. I was a child in the 1990s, it was so boring. I lived in a backwards part of Brazil, in a state called Mato Grosso. We didn't have computers or internet access, not even in the libraries. Only people who lived in Sao Paulo had those luxuries, but they were expensive. I was limited to a tiny little world.

When I turned 11 and started to see girls sexually, they didn't give me the time of the day. Not even back then. The only friends I had were the nerdy guys from school. We'd always talk about Pokemon, Nintendo and Mortal Kombat. My life wasn't like chad's, I didn't get any sign of interest from girls. I sucked at soccer, too. So I would never be picked to be part of the team during recess.

Life now is much better than it used to be. You can find like-minded individuals on the internet. Every library has a computer with internet access now. You don't have to be that alone anymore. Women are still shitty and fucked up, but you're not alone; many men are going through the same struggle. It's comforting to know that you're not an exception, you're not the only one who didn't make it.

I used to feel completely alone and lost back in the day. I didn't have any sense of direction at all. No adult came to help me, not even my dad. He has always been useless. I bet he doesn't even know how he managed to get my mom. My relatives were equally useless. There was no one I could go to for guidance. No one bothered to teach me anything, be it school work or life wisdom. I had to figure everything on my own and later with the help of the internet. No, I am not nostalgic.

Yes, I miss the early 2010s, 2013 especially for some reason, what I would do to be in high school again