Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else get watery eyes when talking to people?

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I remember I used to get emotional after years of social isolation; everytime I talked to my peers I gave the impression of being on the point of crying ( watery eyes exc).
It seems like years of bullying had major impact on my brain chemistry.

No, but i get watery eyes in windy hallways

Years of bad experiences with normies ruined you bro :feelsbadman:

No, But when it's really windy or cold out my eyes tend to water up and some people think I'm crying which is embarrassing but that's about it.
Years of bad experiences with normies ruined you bro :feelsbadman:
this

I remember I used to get emotional after years of social isolation; everytime I talked to my peers I gave the impression of being on the point of crying ( watery eyes exc).
It seems like years of bullying had major impact on my brain chemistry.
Heightened susceptibility to allergies and sensitive skin are some major causes of watery eyes. But for the average male watery eyes are a definite giveaway of non-NT and undesirable mannerisms and a social death sentence in many ways.

No but the slightest breeze and it's like a river. overactivetearductpill

No, But when it's really windy or cold out my eyes tend to water up and some people think I'm crying which is embarrassing but that's about it.

this
My eyes usually get watery just as I walk from a cold, windy area to indoors. Maybe it's the sudden increase of temperature.

not in that way, but whenever i go outside my my eyes often tear up because of my allergy, i still haven't found out what the condition is called nor haven't been diagnosed , but i summed up a basic explanation of my symptoms in the next sentences.

anyways, my eyes go red and i can not even see properly sometimes because the tears make my visibility blurry. sometimes they just start tearing up randomly, and i lose all attentiveness or if it's an awkward situation it makes me feel extremely embarrassed because i often get mistaken for crying when i'm not and its an inferior genetic quality that i most likely inheritated from my manlet subhuman father since he also has the same allergy.

occasionally but some of the time it's due to irritation at particles

You are depressed. I went through the same thing. I suggest you leave this forum now for your own good or you will become even more depressed after reading all of this..

The only reason why I haven't slipped back into depression after reading and positing here is because of the lockdown.

My mental health has drastically improved over the months because of no interactions with foids, chads, and normies.

I have had that yes, any shit like that sucks as the hawkeye, can sense blood in the water normals will viciously go after any chip in your armour, ruthless bastards that they are.

Yes, but it usually happens because of excess light or irritants.

You are depressed. I went through the same thing. I suggest you leave this forum now for your own good or you will become even more depressed after reading all of this..

The only reason why I haven't slipped back into depression after reading and positing here is because of the lockdown.

My mental health has drastically improved over the months because of no interactions with foids, chads, and normies.
I love the pandemic

Give me pandemic for life.
This. I don't have to socialize with people, people don't see my face. I hope this pandemic goes on until 2025 or something. I hope a new corona strain comes out and starts causing more cases.

Sometimes. Could be the autism, but I always looked depressed. Eye bags don't help. I think normalfags are put in these social situations where they drift from conversation and person, they get accustomed to putting on the right face.

This. I don't have to socialize with people, people don't see my face. I hope this pandemic goes on until 2025 or something. I hope a new corona strain comes out and starts causing more cases.
I wish death & despair upon this vile fucking species, preferably taking out the Jews, aggressive niggers, moronic Allah snackbars & genetic (visually) elite primarily.
Sometimes. Could be the autism, but I always looked depressed. Eye bags don't help. I think normalfags are put in these social situations where they drift from conversation and person, they get accustomed to putting on the right face.
Change the face to fit who they're talking with or a one size fits all bullshit pretense?