Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else hate when women give men dating advice?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Women don't know what it's like to have high amounts of testosterone. They project their own estrogen influenced sexuality onto men and always end up giving them terrible dating advice. As a man, I would never give women dating advice, because I don't know what it's like to have high amounts of estrogen. I would be projecting my own testosterone influenced sexuality onto women, which would be wrong. You should never give dating advice to the opposite sex.

"do you ask a fish how to catch fish? Or the fishermen?"

Women don't know what it's like to have high amounts of testosterone. They project their own estrogen influenced sexuality onto men and always end up giving them terrible dating advice. As a man, I would never give women dating advice, because I don't know what it's like to have high amounts of estrogen. I would be projecting my own testosterone influenced sexuality onto women, which would be wrong. You should never give dating advice to the opposite sex.
I would add that women cannot understand incel's perspective. they are like an inherited billionaire that give economic advice to an homeless from a Third World country. Women are simply priviledged.

I hate women for existing

It angers me like almost nothing else. When women try to “relate” to my dating struggles, it’s worse than if they were to just reject me outright

Foids are the worst when it comes to giving advices (Even amongst themselves, but especially to men)

If you wanna learn how to catch a fish, don't ask the fish, ask the fisherman

If you wanna learn how to attract girls, don't ask the girls, ask the guy who's getting all of the girls

Or when they try to relate to experiences that exclusively men experience so they can act special online.

They are always dishonest and clueless about what really matter. They are talking about hobbies and interests when they know deep down it’s about looks, height, and dick size

Of course. Women have no clue what it's like as a man or what they want even. Well, most of them. Mom just tried to tell yesterday I should never change myself because someone out there'll love me for who I am. Thanks mom. Why didn't I think of that?

it’s about looks, height, and dick size, race and eye color.
This is why it's logical to hate women. They are shallow little demons from Marley that only wish extinction to us eldiacels

Women don't know what it's like to have high amounts of testosterone. They project their own estrogen influenced sexuality onto men and always end up giving them terrible dating advice
Regrets

Women also pretend they know what they are talking about when all their advice is bullshit.

E.g. "go to therapy" while being too dumb and selfish to realize thats its all about looks.

Never took it or them seriously, they can't relate.

If you wanna learn how to attract girls, don't ask the girls, ask the guy who's getting all of the girls

PUA and game are complete bullshit, and chads attract women via traits largely inherited genetically. Either way, it would be useless attempting to ask for advice. It would be like a billionaire (female) or millionaire (chad) trustfund baby telling a homeless veteran to solve his financial woes by getting a better a perspective on life (personality meme), to buy a house (blueplill/redpill platitudes) or that he's in the situation he's in due to his own decisions (gaslighting/just world fallacy).

It angers me like almost nothing else. When women try to “relate” to my dating struggles, it’s worse than if they were to just reject me outright

They are always dishonest and clueless about what really matter. They are talking about hobbies and interests when they know deep down it’s about looks, height, and dick size

If you wanna learn how to catch a fish, don't ask the fish, ask the fisherman

Ask Chad