Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone else here fear death?

Melancholy_Worm

Melancholy_Worm

Banned
-
Funny, sometimes I feel suicidal but at the same time I am so fearful of death. Many users here I've seen unironically wish they were dead. How can you? I know I know....the religious ones say there is an afterlife, other say this is all a simulation that starts again after you die but slightly differently, some say this is another stage in a series of levels living beings go through and all that but all they are....are just theories. what if there is just nothing? just complete darkness, being unable to feel anything, not as in being asleep but just totally nothing after death and nothing more? This prospect scares me quite a alot, especially considering there is no evidence that suggests otherwise.
Keep living, boyos, maybe the world will get better, maybe we will invent some way to transfer ourselves into machines and we will become immortal. Inceldom is nothing compared to death.

. what if there is just nothing? just complete darkness, being unable to feel anything, not as in being asleep but just totally nothing after death and nothing more? This prospect scares me quite a alot, especially considering there is no evidence that suggests otherwise.

This is a relief tbh, I really hope there isn't an afterlife

Why though? suffering is temporary. Death is not.

I fantasy about suicide since I didn't know I was an incel..when I was a kid I used to imagine a door that would just open and kill me, painless...i dont know, I just dont like life, and I dont blame women, inceldom or the capitalist world for this, I just dont like

But of course after years thinking about that, I have a solid plan to kill myself when the time comes

Now all this work to kms to open my eyes again in the afterlife? that would be disappointing

Last edited:
I do. What's freaking me out the most is that I don't know what happens after death.

But of course after years thinking about that, I have a solid plan to kill myself when the time comes

Now all this work to kms to open my eyes again in the afterlife? that would be disappointing
Don't do it dude, death will come no matter what anyway....why rush? maybe good stuff will happen to you. You never know...

me lol starting work tomorrow at furniture factory, going to get killed by fucking up something cause im lowiqcel

I've already said this in a similar thread last night but I'll say it again.
I was perfectly fine during the last 14 billion years until that tragic day two fuckers decided I should be born. There's no reason to think it'll be any different after death since there's no evidence to suggest otherwise.
So, to answer the question, no, I don't fear death.

I was perfectly fine during the last 14 billion years until that tragic day two fuckers decided I should be born. There's no reason to think it'll be any different after death since there's no evidence to suggest otherwise.
I suppose there is something to it:feelsbadman:

you can't fear anything when you're not conscious

This. We were born from nothing, we return to nothing. We going home boyos.

Ain't you afraid to lose the little you have right now?
You can't have regrets when your brain no longer exists, just like you can't look forward to be born before you are.

Very rarely, but I do occasionally. The thought of pure nothingness for an eternity can be daunting.

If I didn't, I would have killed myself years ago.

I hope death is just like pre-life: nothing. There's nothing to be scared of then because you won't feel a thing. Dreamless sleep.

I hope death is just like pre-life: nothing. There's nothing to be scared of then because you won't feel a thing. Dreamless sleep.
You're in luck then. That's almost certainly what it will be.

I fear dying alone.

I've thought about it and just accepted I'm mentally compromised and delusional, there's really nothing to look forward to in my life, it will just be suffering and then death, I just try to come to points of mental clarity which are getting rarer and rarer through the brain fog and scattered thoughts but most times I'm just dealing with some form of suffering.

I cannot die, for I am an icon for all.

Unless the business fails, in which case I go into the void of forgotten mascots.

In death we are equal regardless of looks,money and status

i agree. death is my second worst fear behind eternal torment. inceldom is awful but theres always a chance of escaping if you arent truecel and you have copes such as vidya to occupy time.

I just grew up being raised to never fear death. I do fear hurting my family, however.

sort of, more concerned about the effects it will have on my family if i were to die right now.