Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone else here hate their parents?

Ronny_Vain

Ronny_Vain

Banned
-
My parents dont give a single shit about me, it seems they find enjoyment in the fact I have no future and will never find happiness.

Yes. Honeslty if my parents had just done one thing, not divorced, I doubt I would be an incel (maybe nearcel though).

While your presumable subhumanity in terms of physique, face, and race probably make up the base for your actual inceldom, considering even abused Chad from some rural, crack-addicted wasteland of a town in Ohio can ascend, bad parenting only further lowers your chances and adds compounding suffering upon your plight as already existing as a sub 5 male; social regression and lack of skills in that, subsequent issues with confidence and other indicators of quality of life, actual experiences and things to help you cope and get further in life, and all that... :feelsugh:

Perhaps physically unattractive males are more likely to be treated as such, the already bad parents growing ever more inflamed at seeing their own bloodline and genetics turn out in such an unfavourable way; brutal. :feelsclown:

I don't have such feelings, but if your own parents were less than preferable, it's most uunderstandable; blood relations really mean nothing, and you shouldn't be expected to be grateful for and unconditionally admire those who didn't care about you, as you say. :feelsjuice:

Yes I do, fellow brocel.