Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else here have female friends?

No real trucel would be able to get a friend or acquaintance with women. If you're trucel, your repulsiveness is whole. There's no part of you that can appease them.
What about female work acquaintance? I have to talk to women at some stage and have lunch with them to do my job. Not all the time since mostly i work alone but sometimes you don't have a choice.

No real trucel would be able to get a friend or acquaintance with women. If you're trucel, your repulsiveness is whole. There's no part of you that can appease them.
In addition, you're too desperate to be happy remaining just a friend with one of the very few women willing to be near you for a prolonged period of time.

I have. For much of my life, there's been at least one woman who insists on being friends but finds me unattractive, and thus just leads me on and only worsened my mental health.

So you have females in your friend group and you're NOT getting pussy? Ngl you're kind of a joke. I guarantee at least 2-3 of your buddies tapped that already and you just don't know it.

If I had friends, let alone female friends, then I wouldn't need to be here.

fuck no. don't want any female friends.

the poster might be a foid looking for attention.

GabeTheWarrior

Greycel​

JoinedDec 12, 2023Posts1
Well this guy has a lot to learn. First of all men and women can't be friends. They only socialize with each other for sexual purposes. The only exception is for certain institutions and businesses. Men and women are just not compatible to socialize with each other as friends. The only goal women have is to be knocked up by chad.

Well this guy has a lot to learn. First of all men and women can't be friends. They only socialize with each other for sexual purposes. The only exception is for certain institutions and businesses. Men and women are just not compatible to socialize with each other as friends. The only goal women have is to be knocked up by chad.
yes of course, there is no such thing as a non sexual relationship with a friend of the opposite gender

No and if anyone does they’re not a FUCKING INCEL.

Besides, imagine being “friends” with a girl. “Yeah, I buy her food and gifts while she tells me how her one nightstand with chad went” FUCKING LOL. You actual retards.

yes of course, there is no such thing as a non sexual relationship with a friend of the opposite gender
Men and women are far too different from each other plus women's brains are focused on one thing, and men's brains are focused on another. It doesn't matter if they are friendly with each other. They will never have a bond unless it's sexual.

poster said he values there friendship. you believe this?

If women don't immediately leave when you get within 15 feet of them you cannot consider yourself a truecel

Even a retard like me knows males and females can't be friends, not possible and is just plain stupid to try. This ain't Seinfeld motherfucker.

Four posts by OP and this fool is now gone

What about female work acquaintance? I have to talk to women at some stage and have lunch with them to do my job. Not all the time since mostly i work alone but sometimes you don't have a choice.
Have a job where you only work with other guys.

I have. For much of my life, there's been at least one woman who insists on being friends but finds me unattractive, and thus just leads me on and only worsened my mental health.
It's called the friendzone

It's called the friendzone
Not really, because I don't do anything for them. I exist and they want to be "friends" with me because they feel sorry for me or something, I don't know or care.

men and women cant be friends. if sex is not part of the "friendship" then it's cya

Bn this
Maybe I am just new here but based on every post I've read it seems like no one on this forum even wants to be friends with girls. I'm not saying that being friends with the girls in my friend group has gotten me very far in terms of dating (I definitely am way to ugly to be considered) but I value their friendships as much as my guy friends. Additionally my guy friends have all seen success (despite only being a little bit more attractive than me) by merit of just having girls around, because the girls have friends and those friends have friends that are dating my guy friends. I think their girlfriends are a little shallow but so far their relationships have been going strong and my friends seem happy. I've been left out and its so lonely but its not any of my close friends faults. I don't know, I'd like to hear your opinions on this, please provide reasoning too (I'm retarded as all hell so "women just suck" doesn't really explain anything for me).
Hope your banned fakecel bitch

Maybe I am just new here but based on every post I've read it seems like no one on this forum even wants to be friends with girls. I'm not saying that being friends with the girls in my friend group has gotten me very far in terms of dating (I definitely am way to ugly to be considered) but I value their friendships as much as my guy friends. Additionally my guy friends have all seen success (despite only being a little bit more attractive than me) by merit of just having girls around, because the girls have friends and those friends have friends that are dating my guy friends. I think their girlfriends are a little shallow but so far their relationships have been going strong and my friends seem happy. I've been left out and its so lonely but its not any of my close friends faults. I don't know, I'd like to hear your opinions on this, please provide reasoning too (I'm retarded as all hell so "women just suck" doesn't really explain anything for me).
I do have one. At the same time it was more that they felt sorry for me most likely or something. I don't really talk to them now that school is done

Lmao women don't have personalities to befriend

Ok ask your female friends to search you a girlfriend,put you on a date,etc.If they don't want to (most likely)then reconsider your friendship.

So you have females in your friend group and you're NOT getting pussy? Ngl you're kind of a joke. I guarantee at least 2-3 of your buddies tapped that already and you just don't know it.

If I had friends, let alone female friends, then I wouldn't need to be here.
Hey I'm the same way asshole. Not everyone is a Casanova ploughing

Kiss my ass you cunt mum forced me to be around them. I don't talk to anyone now especially her, she is not into guys anyway and better yet I have generalised anxiety and OCD tendencies, I can't risk people being dangerous towards me like she will be if I talk to her again I can't trust her and I can't trust you you sack of shit

Ok ask your female friends to search you a girlfriend,put you on a date,etc.If they don't want to (most likely)then reconsider your friendship.
This is an interesting point.

I've done that. Then I get the stupid excuses...

You being serious?
Working in an office and sitting down all day while being surrounded by dumb women is torture.
I don't work in an office, i have a physical job, only see my co-workers for 20 mins in both morning and avo, unless we have to work together and have lunch occasionally. At least it gives me something to perve at, one of my co-workers is hot and I'm developing a crush.

I have no chance in hell though so I'm wasting my time, maybe something needs to happen to her boyfriend. I hate being an Ugly Autist, life sucks.

Cuck
Grape those fucking meat holes!

if you have female friends you are an cuck, so no i dont have and i will never.

People say that you won't have female friends as sub5. This doesn't always apply unless you can't get friends anyway. Females do befriend sub5s, there is just a 99% chance they will defame you. At worst, you will be killed or imprisoned because of the foids you once trusted. Whenever you see a female as sub5, the first thing that should be on your mind is "if they were to try to kill me, how would I prevent them from doing that?" If you can't answer this question, run the fuck away.

Does my mom count? Oh wait she doesn’t cause she hates me so much that she chose to give birth to me in this fed up world…

Well at least op was banned.