Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else lay in bed and do nothing all day?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Damn, maybe I'm getting a major halo effect from your avatar

Yeah thats a Chadvatar those are against the rules

I already reported one of his posts cause I cant report his profile

Chad avatars pad your forum stats to the point where even graycels seem legit

Yeah thats a Chadvatar those are against the rules

I already reported one of his posts cause I cant report his profile

Chad avatars pad your forum stats to the point where even graycels seem legit
My bad I didn't know chad avatars are forbidden but I should have realised it, I'll change it

My bad I didn't know chad avatars are forbidden but I should have realised it, I'll change it

I used to have a Chad avatar too but after campaigning to get female avatars banned lots of butthurt female worshippers harassed the admin into banning Chad avis as well

I realize reporting people for Chad avis is petty but if I cant have it nobody should be able to have it, Im just bitter like that

I used to have a Chad avatar too but after campaigning to get female avatars banned lots of butthurt female worshippers harassed the admin into banning Chad avis as well

I realize reporting people for Chad avis is petty but if I cant have it nobody should be able to have it, Im just bitter like that
It's fine, I read the rules but I didn't see chad avatars are forbidden just stating that chad worship is forbidden but I understand your previous point how it can dilute the message

LDAR is hell but wageslaving is even worst tbh. If i ever has to wageslave to rope will be my alarm clock.

Yep I sleep in until 5 pm then rot until about 7 am
No because I'm not a lazy sack of shit, and refuse to promote this faggot lifestyle.

"NEETING IS BETTER THAN WAGESLAVING!"

Start your own business then.
This guy is a troll by the way, @anon1822 , I mean his caption is unironically to "hit the gym", he's bluepilled as fuck

Yep I sleep in until 5 pm then rot until about 7 am

This guy is a troll by the way, @anon1822 , I mean his caption is unironically to "hit the gym", he's bluepilled as fuck
He is a troll but unfortunately that's how 99% of people out there actually think. For normal people wageslaving or just "opening a business" is as natural as rotting is for me.

I wageslave for 9 hours and lay in bed for 15 hours.

Basically, if I'm not on my computer then I'm rotting in my bed daydreammaxxing as usual.

same here, when i dont have to work.

i have gone through my whole self-improvement phase and now i dont have any motivation to live. society has made it all too clear that i am worthless and disposable as a sub-8 male. it's no wonder so many men are dropping out of society with things being this bad.

I'm too hyperactive for that. When I feel extremely depressed and don't feel like doing anything I usually sit down and do quick repetitive movements with my legs. Sometimes I do lie down but I can't fall sleep during the day with very rare exceptions.

Been doing it for years. It's great.

I spend 18 hours a day lying in bed.
8 of that online. 10 sleeping
" I do the closest thing to nothing all day. I literally just lay in bed. Obviously a human being can't physically just do NOTHING, so I have my laptop next to me. But I don't do anything on it that actually uses my brain, nothing that I could call "doing something. To put it in another way, it's nothing that a person could write in their journal and say "I did X today". No, I do nothing. "

Yes i used to freeze everytime someone asked me what i did this week end because all i did was either extreme self improvement or LDAR (as a break from the self improvement), which i obviously can't share with normies. And because all those things are so routine like or meaningless, i can't even remember doing them

Nowadays i'm good at making shit up on the spot