Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does anyone else wish they were fakecels

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★
Idk something so cozy about complaining on incel forums about being undesirable to women, meanwhile being handsome and for whatever reason (fauxtism, self-isolation, steering others away) have created a living space and condition for themselves akin to that of a legitimate incel

Wish this were me but life has taught me I'm a legit sub4. I'll concede I'm not the ugliest on the forum but I'm definitely a runner up

Last edited:
im in shithole but hypergamy and cuckoldery is not like the west i think some times im failed low tier normie at best but i have all incel traits i know for sure im not the ugliest and fucked up boio outthere but :feelscry:

Duh I wish that, but IK from experience I am at least sub6 and prob even sub5 TBH NGL.

I wish I was like @Sexsomniac

Yeah, It’s basically cheating to be blackpilled and chadlite/normie, you have the tools to fraud yourself into desirability

Yep. Fakecels will never know meaning of true suffering, being ugly is one of the worst things you can expierence

The reason why it's so cozy is because you're able to relate to other people with the same problem, when you're true to yourself you've got nothing to prove to other people.

The reason why it's so cozy is because you're able to relate to other people with the same problem, when you're true to yourself you've got nothing to prove to other people.
Kinda confused by this post bro

Kinda confused by this post bro
I'll explain it, you know that you're not Chad right? All of us on here aren't anywhere close, which is why I said we can relate to one another wether it be High School experience or bothering with women, which is why it's so cozy, because you're actually welcome here. About the "nothing to prove" part, just do what you like doing, wether it be playing videogames or whatever. Just don't give a shit about women. Hope you understand fellow Brocel.

Last edited:
If you said you were incel anywhere but the incel community you get ridiculed and shamed whenever you disagree with somebody, but here it doesn't matter and you can just say what you want. I wouldn't say I am ugly, but I am probably one of the worst mentalcel's. Unless you are literal chad, you have no hope as a mentalcel.

This is the most exclusive forum on the internet

I wish I was a location"cel". No betabuxing just buy a plane ticket and I could have sex for free.

Of course living as a non-incel is much better
But I love incel humor so I'll probably be here.

No I wish I was a 0.5/10 trucel tbh

no,i wouldn't spend time here if i wasn't incel