Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here actually give a shit about Andrew Tate?

I don't care about him

I barely know who the guy is. Its funny though foids contra argument against him is insulting his chin and jaw.

What do you expect from Jew brainwashed mixed niggers with broccoli hairstyles and adopted nigger Jew culture and eat McDonald's 24/7 and see anime, semen jewniggers and shit mlp g5
I like your stream of consciousness style sometimes brocel. :feelsokman:

When Andrew Tate got banned from Instagram, I noticed some normies laughing about how incels were going to "seethe" over it. So I was just curious to see if anyone here actually cared at all? I personally never cared much for the guy and I didn't even know who he was up until like 2 weeks ago maybe. From what I can tell the guy seems to be more associated with the red pill sector of the manosphere so I doubt many people here will care about his being banned from Instagram and Facebook.
It's funny they attribute him to Inceldom actually. It's because normies and leftist culture only understands surface level connections. I mean Tate is based, but only in an evil gangster way. We have to take him (and people like him) because right now we have nothing else to weild as a sort of "intellectual public weapon". But otherwise he ain't no Incel...

I genuinely don't care about him and never have.