Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here go to a 24/7 gym?

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Just gymcelled at 2am, it's so much better when the gym is deserted.

No need to wait like 30 minutes for some guys hogging a flat bench doing all manner of pointless exercises on it. Legit about 5 people total in the gym.

This might actually be a way for me to start gymcelling regularly again. We all know it's pointless for foids but I like being strong.

I have my own basement home gym

Not me. But I know people who did and will. One of them quit.

I used to but I never restarted my membership after gyms opened back up here. I used to night walk to the 24/7 gym and be the only person in there. I might rejoin but I am slobmaxxing hard and barely go on nightwalks at the moment.

I used to but I never restarted my membership after gyms opened back up here. I used to night walk to the 24/7 gym and be the only person in there. I might rejoin but I am slobmaxxing hard and barely go on nightwalks at the moment.
Night walk to the 24/7 gym, nice. That's what I'm doing right now. Nightwalks in general are so fucking beautiful, genuinely one of the best things in life.

I was actually ripped as fuck back in like July but I gained a shitload of weight. Gonna have to lose it all though, hopefully can be lean by Christmas. I used to have the motivation to water fast, I hope I can get that back because it's by far the best way to lose weight.

Gymceling is bullshit for becoming attractive but it is still a good habit to have.

I feel like a gym is a waste of money, if you wanna get fit and strong just go do physical labor and make money at the same time

im an annorexic ugly abomination fuck going to gyms and being laughed at

I don’t gymcell

I feel like a gym is a waste of money, if you wanna get fit and strong just go do physical labor and make money at the same time
I spent like $15 a month on the gym lol. Legit spend more on soda than I do on the gym. But I agree physical labour is good.
im an annorexic ugly abomination fuck going to gyms and being laughed at
This inhibition level will be the end of you no offence. Nobody laughs at people in the gym.

Yes. Uni gym is 24/7 open. I usually gymcel at 4am, sometimes even 3. I love the calmness although it does feel a bit eerie sometimes ngl.

I just started gymmaxxing two weeks ago.
When do I get the six pack? According to the bmi machine thing I have 10% bf.

Just gymcelled at 2am, it's so much better when the gym is deserted.

No need to wait like 30 minutes for some guys hogging a flat bench doing all manner of pointless exercises on it. Legit about 5 people total in the gym.

This might actually be a way for me to start gymcelling regularly again. We all know it's pointless for foids but I like being strong.

I do but it’s not open 24 hours anymore cos covid