Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone here have facial deformities

Subhumanoid

Subhumanoid

Recruit
★★★★
I don't mean just like a big or wonky nose or unchiseled jaw line. I mean is there anyone here with facial deformities so bad that they get stared at in public

My eyes are pretty deformed

My jaw is severely recessed to the point I believe it's considered a medical deformity.

im talking about this shit niggas

Last edited:
Yes, my nose looks deformed, it fucks up the facial harmony pretty hard, if i'll get rhinoplasty, i'd perhaps ascend to LTN/MTN

my whole face is a deformity

@[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/6/6406.jpg?1525376217 [/UWSL]@FlyFace said his face was messed up from an infection when he was younger but never went into detail.(that I know of)
Gone over it before. :dafuckfeels: It was Brainstem Inflammation when I was 1 year old. Small chance of survival. My face looks slanted (was asked if I had a stroke), my teeth are forever fucked (inch gap between front teeth of top and bottom rows and my voice is forever slurred), my bones will always be bad (got bad knees and other weaknesses in my other joints), my eyes are squinted (one eye constantly and obviously lazy). People cross the road just to not walk by me or walk on the road just to not be near me. :shock:

Plus recently I've been looking in the mirror and notice that my cheek bones are high while my chin is narrow. It makes me look even worse. :feelsUgh: My face is thin too so it accentuates the horror that I am.

Last edited:
It was Brainstem Inflammation when I was 1 year old. Small chance of survival.

Hmm? I used to read stories like this:

Do you experience cognitive effects?

Hmm? I used to read stories like this:

Do you experience cognitive effects?
I've been extremely lucky I think. Sometimes I get weird hallucinations (like someone at the bottom of the stairs when I walk past at night), I am terrified of the dark. Paranoia and anxiety but they are manageable. It gets more unmanageable the more I am outside and away from my home.. I hate the fact that the sky is so big.. it draws me out and makes me feel like I am suffocating. That is why I like being inside somewhere or using a hat when I go out.

Mostly it is hearing problems.. I've had Gromit's all my life because I couldn't hear properly. My hands also never stop shaking due to Tremors. But thankfully the damage that occurred to my brainstem is not too severe to have prevented me from at least operating in a normal fashion.

Had one really weird hallucination where the world was burning outside my window. Probably just really tired.

And to think this was all due to a fly bite I got when I was that age. Probably negligence from my parents who were possibly more concerned with my sister at the time.

My heads kinda lopsided not really a medical thing but my necks also feels twisted the wrong way in every position.