Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Does anyone here make decent money online?

Posh

Posh

londoncel
-
Share your methods/describe what you do

most of it is bullshit, just scams tbh

Making money online is a meme

I've made $20 on Rev, 60$ on transcribeme, 20$ on qmee, $20 on prolific, and $20 on some testing site. This is over the course of a year or so. I realised how I was wageslaving harder than my shitty cashier job to make like $3 an hour transcribing and even less doing countless surveys that decline you halfway through. No reason to not use prolific though since you get like 2 surveys a month and they're guaranteed to work and pay out. Other than that don't bother imo.

I spent 10 years in the field building contacts, client references, and referrals. Eventually got to the point where I can work from home as a consultant for decent pay. There's no shortcut to what I do, unless you count a degree a shortcut (I don't have one in this field).

I had a friend that used to scam Amazon MTurk but apparently they've been cracking down lately. I'm watching this thread because it's hard to get autismbux but I need cash.

the few things that were viable for making money online are largely fucked now, go look at @Weed thread on e-whoring i guess

Become a youtuber or some shit, then make a Patreon.

I spent 10 years in the field building contacts, client references, and referrals. Eventually got to the point where I can work from home as a consultant for decent pay. There's no shortcut to what I do, unless you count a degree a shortcut (I don't have one in this field).
alpha way of handling things

One way of making money is going on Robin Hood and playing the stock market. But you really need to know what you are doing if you want to make big money or quick money. For instance, day trading, buying and selling on margin, and stock options.