Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone's emotional pain also turn physical?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I have been having this problem the past year that the pain that i get from emotional distress by thinking about my life turns physical in the form of genuine heartaches, heart palpitations stomach aches. It feels awful and makes me feel more suicidal than I already am.

The years of loneliness really are starting to get to me

Do I deserve this? Why is life so cruel to me? I can't cope with this any longer.

I think it's p well known that stress causes ppl to have more problems and age faster

I think it's p well known that stress causes ppl to have more problems and age faster
Genuinely so scared of this stress genuinely makes people uglier in forms of aging and hairloss

Mynl friend has that. Heart issues and pain in arm when stressed

Join the Marine Corps

A82D9A2B 3C78 4EFC 8C87 5687EE38E2A8

I get headaches.

headaches and my pressure goes low for like 20 min

Same, mostly in my stomach

Yea I have some weird pain like I will die at any moment. But I am going through a lot of stress lately so it might be it. Even better, normies can sense all of it so you can guess, they are helping to make it worse. The weaker you are, the worse they are towards you. I can't imagine how normies are treating people with real disabilities when nobody is looking

Last edited:
it fucks with my stomach more than anything. i definitely have IBS from years of mental anguish

I get headaches from anger sometimes.

Mostly headaches

I have been having this problem the past year that the pain that i get from emotional distress by thinking about my life turns physical in the form of genuine heartaches, heart palpitations stomach aches. It feels awful and makes me feel more suicidal than I already am.

The years of loneliness really are starting to get to me

Do I deserve this? Why is life so cruel to me? I can't cope with this any longer.
Yes
My heart,starts hammering my chest
My head starts aching
Body starts hurting
And hair starts graying...one or two strands