Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does drinking milk correlate with having acne?

Do you drink milk and eat cheese and have acne?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Do you drink milk and eat cheese? I read the hormones in it give you acne.

Last edited:
It's a meme. I haven't drank much milk in the last 10 years and I still have acne, chestne backne and even occasionally crotchne.

Acne = bad skin genetics

I didn't drink milk most of middle school and my face was really messed up so yeah

its a meme. only thing i saw that made my acne worse was stuff like candy. i don't get acne anymore only have scars, and i eat whatever i want. stress was the main contributor to my acne.

its a meme. only thing i saw that made my acne worse was stuff like candy. i don't get acne anymore only have scars, and i eat whatever i want. stress was the main contributor to my acne.
Sugar, stress, and dairy is what gave me messed up acne. I'm still recovering from it in my 30's. I stopped eating bread too and things seem to be getting better.

It's definitly nothing to do with that. I never had acne (thank god) but I drank alot of milk back in the day.

Been eating milk-based products for my whole life, never had acne. I am pretty sure its just genetical because no one in my family has acne.

Eating or drinking anything animal derived is likely to have a negative effect on you. But acne is by and large hormonal and diet is unlikely to affect it to any great degree in most people.

I don't drink milk and I look like a pizza.
I eat cheese though.
Been eating milk-based products for my whole life, never had acne. I am pretty sure its just genetical because no one in my family has acne.
I hate you.

I've eaten cheese probably every day of my life, and I only have a few zits on my forehead which get covered by my hair anyway. But my ugly ass sisters used to always break out

Stay the fuck away from dairy (especially cow titty juice) unless you want to end up a fat, low T, ogre.

I used to have a lot of acne when I drank milk, but my acne improved significantly after I cut out dairy from my diet.

No, but I still won't touch that trash.

Cheese and milk are 25% of my diet and i don't have acne and never had it.
It's all GENETICS

I heard that carbohydrates also cause acne. If you want to avoid acne you would have to eat a lot of fruits and vegs.

i eat those and dont have acne. not on the face at least, only have mild bacne but thats always been there