Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does looking at the floor while walking an autist trait?

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
Also does anyone else talk with high pitched voice when talking to non familiars?

Another thing I noticed I talk with broken sentences irl; like I block because I need to be aware about the word I need to use.

It's a sign of low T, and weak body language.

Imagine your teacher strolling into class with his head down looking at the floor, opposed to your chad teacher who walks with his head forward

20200925 224713

Also does anyone else talk with high pitched voice when talking to non familiars?

Another thing I noticed I talk with broken sentences irl; like I block because I need to be aware about the word I need to use.
Have the same way of walking, look down at the ground and cannot make eye contact. This isn't a result of bullying (unlike other mental problems I have), but rather a problem I always had. I am far more shy with strangers than with people I know and look down even more often in that situations. I also sometimes have speech problems with unfinished sentences, while I can have some eloquence about subjects I actually know rudimentary stuff about where I am then extremely loud/fast. As soon as I don't know something or more than two people are involved I don't say a word and mostly go into a shell like a fucking snail/tortoise. Then I also try to escape from the scene as fast as possible.

Have the same way of walking, look down at the ground and cannot make eye contact. This isn't a result of bullying (unlike other mental problems I have), but rather a problem I always had. I am far more shy with strangers than with people I know and look down even more often in that situations. I also sometimes have speech problems with unfinished sentences, while I can have some eloquence about subjects I actually know rudimentary stuff about where I am then extremely loud/fast. As soon as I don't know something or more than two people are involved I don't say a word and mostly go into a shell like a fucking snail/tortoise. Then I also try to escape from the scene as fast as possible.
Small talk is pretty hard

Btw is this an actuall illness or symptoms?

I think I was a jew in my past life. I don't look on the floor because of a trait or anything. I look on the floor to look to see if some dumbass either dropped some money or a wallet so I can get something in my pocket so I can buy a game or something with that money.

I'm not sorry about that. Especially the few times I've found $20 and $10 bills. What do you expect me to do? There's no name on those bills other than Jackson or whatever so I can't return it to its owner.
I've never seen a wallet so no one can get mad about I can return it to the owner as the name would probably be inside the wallet. I'm sure the reason I never saw a wallet is others saw them before I ever did and if I ever found a wallet it would be empty anyway. Much harder to see dollar bills on the ground than something dark like a brown or black wallet on the floor.

But yes. All of you should just look forward while walking. More money for myself. Look ahead, idiots.

I remember that till I was like 9 or something, I wouldn't look people in the eyes when talking. Actively avoided it actually.

Its usually assumed to be associated to social isolation. I am very socially inept and isolated but I can keep eye contact and dont look down. I get weird stares for it though. Since faggots expect me to surrender to them

Autism makes you unable to make eye contact, not because of a lack of confidence or whatever, but because your brain is unable to filter information like a normal person could. When you look at someone's face, you get so much information from their facial expressions and facial characteristics that you're unable to hold a normal train of thought.

A good exercise to understand what I'm talking about, try to visualize/imagine a picture while simultaneously writing a sentence, without stopping or interrupting either of them.

Not necessarily an autist trait, could be just low self esteem

Sometimes I do but cuz I'm usually daydreaming about something and I don't rlly care what ppl think. If I'm walking through college tho I'll look straight ahead so I look normal.

I used to do this when I was younger, don't anymore. Do you always do it when outside?

Sometimes I do but cuz I'm usually daydreaming about something and I don't rlly care what ppl think. If I'm walking through college tho I'll look straight ahead so I look normal.
Do you have any illness related to daydreamimg?

I generally don't look at people when I'm having a good conversation, i.e., I'm actually engaged in thought. I'm not sure how people can think while staring at someone's face, but maybe that's just me. Most of the time, I am enduring normies, and there is no thought required.

I do talk with higher pitch, for me it is for not angering the person. If I'm asking for something, my voice goes even higher in pitch and low in volume, sentences are shorter to take less time, body in submissive position. It is subconscious, super hard to break from. Tried, and even forgot to be more relaxed so I can train myself to be more like a normal human being than a walking mat for others to step on.

Do you have any illness related to daydreamimg?
Living in isolation is probably what caused me to daydream so much. But when you're walking im pretty sure daydreaming is what most people do. What else is there to do when you're walking and there's nothing interesting to look at?

FastBananaCEO

That's just being polite. Normies do it too. If they are singling you out over it it's just them again opportunistically trying to mock you and try to put themselves above you because they still think you aren't bringing social value.
Yeah you aren't looked on good when you have that issue.

You behave this way as you're in a state of high alert expecting bad things at any moment, you're not comfortable as you have no illusions of control.

This is a byproduct of negative reinforcement loops.

That's just being polite. Normies do it too. If they are singling you out over it it's just them again opportunistically trying to mock you and try to put themselves above you because they still think you aren't bringing social value.

Yeah you aren't looked on good when you have that issue.
What's the reason.of that issue?
Social anxiety?

What's the reason.of that issue?
Social anxiety?
Water eyes, uneasy facial twitches or itches that make you want to look down and not have others notice those things so obviously Ig.

You behave this way as you're in a state of high alert expecting bad things at any moment, you're not comfortable as you have no illusions of control.

This is a byproduct of negative reinforcement loops.
You're not wrong, I always get into fight mode whenever I pass a stranger.

As a teenager it was worse. I expected to get jumped any second no matter where I went.

Water eyes, uneasy facial twitches or itches that make you want to look down and not have others notice those things so obviously Ig.
No watery eyes aren't that common anymore; what other reason can be behind?

No watery eyes aren't that common anymore; what other reason can be behind?
Imo an unwillingness to make eye contact with others because you have had negative experiences when making eye contact with others in the past.

no.
i also do this and back then in my childhood when i wasn't being bullied or anything i used to stare at everyone walking into places and shit and honestly no one used to care at all, i also admit i had a lot of friends as a result of the positive social reinforcement i got. it only started to get worse when i was looking more like an ugly adult and i was transitioning into my adolescent years that the normies started to bully me and pick on me. that's when my self esteem was totally destroyed and i resorted to escapism and LDARing in my teen years, that's where this comes in and nowadays i only look at the ground whenever i go out and i am high inhib as fuck i tell you.
i have had watery eyes since birth (obviously my subhuman genetics responsible for this) but i think i've developed facial twitches gradually whenever i go out nowadays. it's not only when i go out but when i sit in a classroom full of people or in a restaurant. i also tend to just sit in the same position in public with my arms out on the table and then they go numb as fuck and i have trouble picking up shit and then i get all clumsy and then i make a big mess on the floor which makes me feel autist as fuck and it's very embarassing. i can't even eat in front of other people nowadays due to the heavy feeling in my chest. i remember the first time i tried to eat and i gagged on my food and i got out of the place immediately. when im in my college class i usually am always looking down in table, whenever the teacher or someone talks to me i struggle to pay any attention and i have this OCD like thing where i pay attention to the task i'm doing and try to get it done how NT people do it and don't fuck up and look autistic in the end. i usually fail because of my symptoms described above, and it makes me prone to be being bullied. about the facial twitches, i usually get physical sensations all over my face, i got one in my neck one time and my neck jerked infront of 20 people and it was fucking traumatizing. but yeah i just explained my symptoms that you were prescribing to the OP here so i had to rant about this. sorry if this was long to read.
I used to do this when I was younger, don't anymore. Do you always do it when outside?
you have the exact opposite scenario that i have, wish that happened to me. it's super tough being a high inhib incel in your adolescent years, not only do you suffer harsh consequences like missing out on teen love, but you also suffer more than a low inhib incel would due to perceiving life's milestones more.

Last edited: