Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this happen to you boyos

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Foids putting their heads down, pretending you aren't there. Has happened to me lots of times. I will murder one these bitches one these days in game.

next time i go out i will stare at foids.

Yep, very true

I can't see foids putting their heads down if I never leave the house.

Yes, all the fucking time.

happened to me with a cashier roughly 1 week ago. Such moments will be engraved in Your memory, especially if you don´t interact with other people as much

happened to me with a cashier roughly 1 week ago. Such moments will be engraved in Your memory, especially if you don´t interact with other people as much
Go to the emergency room boyo

They start floor gazing or give me this look
Screen Shot 2021 03 18 at 115015 AM

Has this happened to you alot tho? It makes me want to shoot them with a 10 mm glock in gta
Yes all the time. I feel like going ER afterwards.

Yes all the time. I feel like going ER afterwards.
We need to punish these whores. Lol when I drive I intentionally don't pay attention to foids, they can ignore me all they want but cant ignore the 2000+ pounds coming for their asses.

We need to punish these whores. Lol when I drive I intentionally don't pay attention to foids, they can ignore me all they want but cant ignore the 2000+ pounds coming for their asses.
brutal 2 ton bimmer pill

Foids putting their heads down, pretending you aren't there. Has happened to me lots of times. I will murder one these bitches one these days in game.
I'm invisible

Indeed