Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious does working help you cope better

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
what do you do with the earned money do u spend it on like weed or do you save it or do u spend it on buying gaming laptops and shit i am asking this question because i am 18 and going to grade 12 next year then going to college and was wondering if being a wageslave a good thing

Being a wagie with no hope of earning more money sounds like ropefuel

it can help in some ways if you can semi-blackpill a few coworkers and can joke with them. but it depends on how demanding of a job you get. generally speaking if you are just a wagie goy, even with a kike approaved stamp (degree), still higher pay = exponentially more work and stress for each dollar more you earn.

it can help in some ways if you can semi-blackpill a few coworkers and can joke with them. but it depends on how demanding of a job you get. generally speaking if you are just a wagie goy, even with a kike approaved stamp (degree), still higher pay = exponentially more work and stress for each dollar more you earn.
yeah its sucidefuel being with bluepillers

never worked a day in my life, can't imagine that hell. probably feels like hs on steroids, imagine interacting with normies. cucks and toilets, taking shit from your :chad: boss for LITERAL PENNIES:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: while the top 1% is spending in a weekend what you make in2 years:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

NEETmaxx+leechmaxx till i rope:society:
its hell indeed being with delusional people

being a wagie is just ragefuel