Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does your family know?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Do you think your parents/siblings can perceive your inceldom? What do you think they think of it?

I don't have a family that cares about me so no.

They do not know what is an incel but they know I never dated, I never had a girlfriend etc.

My father knows. He says he himself was practically incel until his mid-late 20's, so he doesn't expect anything from me.

yeah, no doubt. But they still think I have a normal social life for some reason. Fuckin idiots.
Ironically the only person who suspects I'm a loser is my lil nephew and he's a diagnosed sperg.

I am a youngcel so they still have hope

my parents think I'm some professional who is able to put girls on the backburner and focus on my career.

IM JOBLESS! LOL.

My father knows. He says he himself was practically incel until his mid-late 20's, so he doesn't expect anything from me.

does he sympathise with you?

does he think dating has got worse for ugly males?

They keep asking me when I intend to start dating,as if it is my choice not to lol.

They probably know I'm hopeless,but they pretend like they don't which is nice,I guess.

The first thing I get asked by literally everyone from my grandparents to my mother whenever I see them is if I have a gf. They probably know tbh

If they can't it's because you're a mentalcel.

does he sympathise with you?

does he think dating has got worse for ugly males?
I don't know if it's sympathy, but he understands. He used to pester me every time we spoke about whether I had a girlfriend, and at one point I just became fed up and asked when he first got one. So, he told me about going through his twenties being angry at the world because of his celibacy until he first got a girlfriend when he was in his mid-late twenties. He said he hoped I'd turn out different, but he knows I'm too much like him. He hasn't pestered me since then.

They are bluepilled as fuck and think it’s my attitude that’s the reason I don’t get laid.

I literally showed them the statistic that @13k posted where around 95% of women exclude middle eastern men and they were like “well work on the 5% that don’t exclude you.” JFL, that “5%” probably only want middle eastern Chads as well.

It doesn’t matter how I act, AT LEAST 95% of femoids will reject me just based on my middle eastern heritage alone.

Your parents sound retarded. Do they think women go around with signs on their forehead that says whether they are in that 5%?

Yes they do, I think.

my mom knows but she's bluepilled

Both of my parents know it. My father doesn't care about anything and my mother is just disappointed and sad about me.

Last edited:
I don't have a family.

They are bluepilled as fuck and think it’s my attitude that’s the reason I don’t get laid.

I literally showed them the statistic that @13k posted where around 95% of women exclude middle eastern men and they were like “well work on the 5% that don’t exclude you.” JFL, that “5%” probably only want middle eastern Chads as well.

It doesn’t matter how I act, AT LEAST 95% of femoids will reject me just based on my middle eastern heritage alone.

I get that but the problem is that you look more white than middle eastern
it's not your attitude but rather your autism. The only thing you can really do is looksmaxing to compensate

My parents were high school sweethearts, and both are more attractive than my brother and I. They are just parentally concerned, they don't even understand how we can be of this status.

I've been whining about not being popular with girls since my early teens but they are blue pilled and self-contradicting e.g. "You aim too high" So I'm too ugly for that girl? "No you're not ugly"

I've been whining about not being popular with girls since my early teens but they are blue pilled and self-contradicting e.g. "You aim too high" So I'm too ugly for that girl? "No you're not ugly"

My parents are the same way. My 6'2 Chadlite dad and my mom(who used to be a JV Stacy) are deluded about my looks. My dad told me once that if you have money then you'll become a Chad no matter what you look like(i.e; women will marry you for your shit while fucking actual Chads behind your back and then divorce-rape you.) The blackpill is an enlightenment that only incels can understand.

My mom doesn't care tbh. She doesn't care if I die alone.

"This is why you don't have a girlfriend"-My Sister
"I don't think you're ready for relationship"
-Father
They know it's ovER. My mom thinks I'll settle down at 24 JFL.

I'm still young but I know they can tell. They act like I can and lie to me about it but I know they know I'm a fucking loser and are disappointed.

my family is a bunch of stupid faggots

Does your mother know?

My mom knows, we talk about it all the time. She thinks it's an interesting subject.

my mother is just disappointed and sad about me.
Same.
We'll never get the satisfaction of seeing our mothers embracing a gf and making her feel like part of the family.
I think my mum once said something about how she thinks I'll be "a one woman man" tbh I still hold out hope for that.

Yeah its over for us (hairy) orge-tier middleeastrn cels

No. I never talk to my family about it. My mom gets excited when I put on shoes and leave the house thinking I'm going to go on a date when I'm really just going to Walmart.

Your parents sound retarded. Do they think women go around with signs on their forehead that says whether they are in that 5%?
This is what I do not understand about ethnic people who come into white areas. And question why their son can't get laid it boggles the mind. How stupid these mud races, actually, can be.

Do you think your parents/siblings can perceive your inceldom? What do you think they think of it?
Tough one.

It's probly better they don't know.

I've been called an incel by my sister before :feelskek: