Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Dogpill in the first episode of the anime Gantz

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
Basically if you dont know the plot of this anime, groups of people who have died violent deaths are randomly respawned into a room in Tokyo with new bodies and are given weapons and a mission to kill aliens by an unconscious man inside a giant black ball.

Anyway one of the characters is a really well-developed high school girl who spawns into the room nude because she just slit her wrists in her bathtub. The male characters see this and they all want to rape her. But the character that goes for her pussy directly is the dog (which also apparenly died recently) and this causes the male characters to remark, “wow i guess that dog was owned by a lonely working girl” implying that this is a common phenomenon in Japan.

This becomes a recurring gag in the series, because whenever the surviving respawned characters and newly dead spawned ones get reteleported in that room for a new mission, the dog immediately goes to lick her pussy and they all repeat the same line again.

Anyway i am not a big dogpill noticer like many on here, but i find it interesting that it is a common enough phenomenon for perverted ricecels to write it in an anime.

I have been summoned!

519419.jpg

Lmao, i had forgotten all about it. Makes sense as i've watched the anime in like year 2012

Lmao, i had forgotten all about it. Makes sense as i've watched the anime in like year 2012
I just watched it for the first time on Netflix. I am surprised how old it is. The first manga release itself is almost as old as Naruto’s.