Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dogs are evil ,deceiving and disgusting creatures -Why I like most animals except dogs -I fucking hate dogs and every dog should be killed and eaten

Imagine thinking that China and shitskin countries are normal.
All america and Europe is killing stray dogs and have a strict rule on them

They are the best countries in the world and they know dogs are evil and cull them

Oh no way ur back nice

You were banned.

Dogs bit one of my coworkers, we had to use wd40 on them and beat them up in revenge, the whole pack was a dozen dogs

Personally I'm not against small or non-aggressive dogs but I hate pitbulls and similar dogs. Their owners more likely are bullies themselves and should be beaten ( in video game ).

I’m jealous that dogs get much more attention than I could ever dream of. :feelsrope:

Dogs bit one of my coworkers, we had to use wd40 on them and beat them up in revenge, the whole pack was a dozen dogs
Fuck those demons,they all need to get killed

Personally I'm not against small or non-aggressive dogs but I hate pitbulls and similar dogs. Their owners more likely are bullies themselves and should be beaten ( in video game ).
There’s no non aggressive dogs ,why do you think dogs attacks are very common and people are killing dogs for safety

They do it cuz dogs are evil and deceiving creatures
normies and foids love them cuz they are evil
I know, I live in the United States where anyone older than 18 can buy a gun - there is little reason to use a dog to protect a home compared to firearms.

I know, I live in the United States where anyone older than 18 can buy a gun - there is little reason to use a dog to protect a home compared to firearms.
Yes

Dogs kill weaker animals and children for fun even if they are well fed and not abused

Fuck you man you are a horrible piece of shit guess have to be hateful today
I’ll rip out your head you bitch

What the fuck did you think will happen saying bad shit from my back ,I see everything and lurk everywhere

Here in Turkey it’s dog hell rn

The streets are filled with dead cats / kittens and huge disgusting evil shitbeasts

The dogs kill one person per week at least here

I’ll rip out your head you bitch

What the fuck did you think will happen saying bad shit from my back ,I see everything and lurk everywhere
Stfu cuck you cant do shit to me you seem to be a bitter bitch for some dumb shit "behind my back" like its my fault you got banned

1f4229a066cd0b9438a71f9c228cf309.jpg

Leave the dogs alone.

1f4229a066cd0b9438a71f9c228cf309.jpg

Leave the dogs alone.
Are you a dog worshipper piece of shit ?
Do you care for non dog animals ?
Dogs will kill you for fun you moron

Grow up and learn the truth

Dogs are the most evil and deceiving creatures

I hope your dog dies painfully

Are you a dog worshipper piece of shit ?
Do you care for non dog animals ?
Dogs will kill you for fun you moron

Grow up and learn the truth

Dogs are the most evil and deceiving creatures

I hope your dog dies painfully
dog-looking-unhappy.png

-Dogs kill for fun

-Dogs only attack the weakest like bullies do

-Every dog is the same ,the only reason chiuhavas can’t do shit is because they are weak

-Dogs eat their own shit

-Dogs are worlds most invasive creatures ,they destroy and kill 60% of all wildlife for fun(Cats are invasive too but because cat owners are better people they keep their cats indoors making the cats safe and also protecting the wildlife ) , while dog worshippers make their shitbeast dog run wild in the parks and forests , eventually killing everything weaker from them

-Dogs attack babies and other smaller pets because they are evil ,while cats and other animals protect the babies from evil bully like dogs

-Dogs even kill their owners for fun , cuz they are sadists

-Dogs loyalty is a lie created By the dog lobbyists ,dogs exceptionally chose to eat their owners even if there is open food available for them

-“dogs are man’s best friends” is also a lie created by dog lobbyists,dogs are the worst pets possible ,extreme animals like lions ,African bugs,spiders,crocodiles are better pets and have more loyalty than shitbeasts

-dog worshippers hate cats cause they are the better pets ,dog media has brainwashed people to believe cats are narcissistic and bad ,dogs are good angels ,while they only say this cuz they get the most amount of money from dogs and their stupid evil owners , this is very wrong and many studies and irl news has shown that cats save more children than shitbeast s and cats almost always care for the owner (you can search this)

-There’s a reason non shithole countries kill dogs

-Dogs wait for the owner to leave the room to attack to the weak babies or other animals

-normies and foids love dogs cuz they are evil like themselves

Here are some videos for you to watch :

View: https://youtu.be/rR88JEICBrE

View: https://youtu.be/g8P61jcAaSM

View: https://youtu.be/mF_jDt-Kl7E

Here are some studies :

I didn’t know how dogs were this much evil that’s why I changed my thinking about animals,I do care for most animals except dogs and every based decent person should think like me

Don’t say bullshit like oh you are a hypocrite why don’t you care for dogs , I don’t give a shit about any evil animal especially and fucking dog ,all dogs deserve to get brutally killed and eaten and fed to other animals

Ban this absolute retarded man @Fat Link :feelsree:

Couldn't care less about your opinion, dog hating faggot, kys at the earliest convenience :ping:
why are you so triggered ? is it illegal to hate dogs? please read my whole post and make up your mind again

why are you so triggered ? is it illegal to hate dogs? please read my whole post and make up your mind again
Dogs are the purest form of love a man can get. For men like us, dogs are a boon. Either you're trolling or you're absolutely nuts in the head :feelsjuice:

Dogs are the purest form of love a man can get. For men like us, dogs are a boon. Either you're trolling or you're absolutely nuts in the head :feelsjuice:
are you mentally ill ? dog love is fake and deceiving , dogs are only showing that cuz they want food from you , dogs will eat the owner instead of available food, plz read my post and watch the videos, you seem really young and dumb , your dogs would kill you for fun ,they are the only animals that kill for fun , why do you think the most attacks by an animal are dogs? dogs are literal demons

pitbulls and rottweilers especially. Those 2 have almost killed me many times. I cross the street to avoid those 2 breeds. Very violent

what the dogpill can do to a man.

Dogs are delicious!

-Dogs kill for fun

-Every dog is the same ,the only reason chiuhavas can’t do shit is because they are weak

-Dogs eat their own shit

-Dogs are worlds most invasive creatures ,they destroy and kill 60% of all wildlife for fun(Cats are invasive too but because cat owners are better people they keep their cats indoors making the cats safe and also protecting the wildlife ) , while dog worshippers make their shitbeast dog run wild in the parks and forests , eventually killing everything weaker from them

-Dogs attack babies and other smaller pets because they are evil ,while cats and other animals protect the babies from evil bully like dogs

-Dogs loyalty is a lie created By the dog lobbyists ,dogs exceptionally chose to eat their owners even if there is open food available for them

-“dogs are man’s best friends” is also a lie created by dog lobbyists,dogs are the worst pets possible ,extreme animals like lions ,African bugs,spiders,crocodiles are better pets and have more loyalty than shitbeasts

-dog worshippers hate cats cause they are the better pets ,dog media has brainwashed people to believe cats are narcissistic and bad ,dogs are good angels ,while they only say this cuz they get the most amount of money from dogs and their stupid evil owners , this is very wrong and many studies and irl news has shown that cats save more children than shitbeast s and cats almost always care for the owner (you can search this)

-Dogs wait for the owner to leave the room to attack to the weak babies or other animals

Here are some studies :

I didn’t know how dogs were this much evil that’s why I changed my thinking about animals,I do care for most animals except dogs and every based decent person should think like me

Don’t say bullshit like oh you are a hypocrite why don’t you care for dogs , I don’t give a shit about any evil animal especially and fucking dog ,all dogs deserve to get brutally killed and eaten and fed to other animals

Hypocritecel is back.

-Dogs kill for fun

-Dogs eat their own shit

Here are some studies :

Cats are worse. Think about how every house cat is small. People don’t even make the attempt to have something like a panther or bobcat in their house because cats are more vicious.

dogs also fuck our oneitis

Cats are worse. Think about how every house cat is small. People don’t even make the attempt to have something like a panther or bobcat in their house because cats are more vicious.
no cats are much better , people have big cats in home , they are not evil creatures,please go search them , cats dont attack and kill for fun but dogs will kill you for fun even if they are treated well

no cats are much better , people have big cats in home , they are not evil creatures,please go search them , cats dont attack and kill for fun but dogs will kill you for fun even if they are treated well
Nah I’ve had dogs they are better.