Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dogs are evil ,deceiving and disgusting creatures -Why I like most animals except dogs -I fucking hate dogs and every dog should be killed and eaten

What do you think about courage the cowardly dog

Where did you get the thought that I asked you to take advice from me in a serious fashion?
You literally just wrote I should remain silent while you're teaching me. It's also not the first time that you imply something like that.

Leaving? People are signing up daily. Yes people come and go. Besides, people leaving doesn't always indicate acsending. What I was saying is that many numbers of people fall into the category of becoming life long monks for one reason or another now days. From some point onward they choose the monk life in both practice and mind. Many reoccurring users are like this. I would that all the colored users who have joined on or after 2018 fall into this category. There are a few "Komesarj types", yes they do acsend.
People signing up daily has nothing to do with what we're discussing. We're discussing wether they stay or leave, and the overwhelming majority of them leave. Why would all the "life long monks" you're talking about leave from here? Is the forum really that bad? Oh wait ... you might be onto something ...

Because I do know them.
You obviously don't, because you're always wrong.

It's not Blackpill 101. Look at how Komesarj types and other Incels do acsend. So how come the dogpill doesn't apply to their case all of a sudden. And if believe Copex about me or some ugly Indian similar to me, how come the dogpill doesn't apply to ugly Indians. Hell I even know a few Indians who are below average and have Stacies. It is very rare, but I know that in those cases the cunt in question would not fuck a dog over those relatively low smv men. So when you say some women, yeah I mean that number is so small that it isn't truly a problem for Incels.
Yes, it is blackpill 101.
That's also the reason why it has an own incel wiki article about it.
What do you mean with "the dogpill doesn't apply to their case", the dogpill doesn't "apply" it's just something that foids do, it doesn't "apply" to anything, it just exists.
Yes, it isn't every woman, nobody said that, but it's a sizeable demographic of women. Nobody said it was a "problem for incels", it's just an acknowledgement of what some/many women do.

Again this is bullshit logic and you have no proof. Most women do not do it and would not rather fuck their dog over us. You just don't ever get to find out because there are Chad's and normies who take the girl first. Common sense !
"you have no proof" he said while claiming "most women don't do it :soy:" as if he knew most women. Idiot.
Enough women do it for us to assume that there are at least a significant amount of women doing it. End of story.
Stop argueing with me about basic blackpill facts that even have their own wiki article or I'll start reporting you for it. You already got banend for it before.

How can you not understand that it began wagging it's tale and approach me to say hellow even before I have it food. No dude, it's clear to see that wild canines are happy just to be touched by humans. Of course food plays a part in it but why is that such a negative thing, idk wtf you are even on about !?!
Dude, the dog expects you to give him food, regardless whether or not you actually have food. It approaches you because it expects food. It is conditioned to do that because you're probably not the first person it gets food from.
> Humans feed animals, animals realize that humans give food, animals start approaching humans for food.
The logic chain here is so simple that even a child would understand it, please tell me that you can understand it, too.
You would need to be dumb as a brick to think that a stray dog would approach you because it's "happy to see you" (a random stranger) or because it wants to be pet. No, you fucking idiot, it only approaches you because it's conditioned to expect to get food from humans.
I can't believe that you're an academic but you cannot see basic relations like this.

Stop writing "everyone" and "single person", let's focus on you. You were destroyed. And continue to be. By several people actually.
You keep saying that like a prayer. As if you have to convince yourself that it's true.
It's all in your head, grandpa. Reality is you are getting demolished intellectually. I destroy you fact based, evidence based,I'm backing up everything I say with external sources like the rules&faq, incel wiki, screenshots etc. while you offer zero, I repeat, Z E R O evidence for anything you say. You are getting bested so hard, it's actually crazy how easy it is to show everyone what a massive dork you are.

Some dogs are very based.

Aww who's a good boy?

Images 10

You literally just wrote I should remain silent while you're teaching me. It's also not the first time that you imply something like that.
Yeah - I'm 40 you're 30, so get behind me in the line of respect and stfu. That's just one reason you should be silent. And I'm not even asking you or implying that you should be silent in general. Just stop coming after me all the time.
People signing up daily has nothing to do with what we're discussing. We're discussing wether they stay or leave, and the overwhelming majority of them leave. Why would all the "life long monks" you're talking about leave from here? Is the forum really that bad? Oh wait ... you might be onto something .
The "life-long monks" usually have a connection with this site and stay.
You obviously don't, because you're always wrong.
Lol.
Yes, it is blackpill 101.
That's also the reason why it has an own incel wiki article about it.
Anybody can edit or remake Incel wikis.
What do you mean with "the dogpill doesn't apply to their case", the dogpill doesn't "apply" it's just something that foids do, it doesn't "apply" to anything, it just exists.
Users make posts about it and become distressed due to it. That means it has an effect on their mental health. So why wouldn't you be able to make a simple connection like this ?
Yes, it isn't every woman, nobody said that, but it's a sizeable demographic of women.
Nope. Not even close.
Nobody said it was a "problem for incels", it's just an acknowledgement of what some/many women do.
Nope.
"you have no proof" he said while claiming "most women don't do it :soy:" as if he knew most women. Idiot.
I can see that it's the case, many intelligent people can. But you are allowed to be upset about whatever dogshit you want.
Enough women do it for us to assume that there are at least a significant amount of women doing it. End of story.
Nope.
Stop argueing with me about basic blackpill facts that even have their own wiki article or I'll start reporting you for it.
Go for it you arrogant fucking prick. You are going to try to get me banned for the dogpill? Again LMAO. Every other user will smack you in the face. Go. For. It. !
You already got banend for it before.
And the Mod(s) who did that realized it was a big mistake. So did many MANY users. You fucking moron.
Dude, the dog expects you to give him food, regardless whether or not you actually have food. It approaches you because it expects food. It is conditioned to do that because you're probably not the first person it gets food from.
> Humans feed animals, animals realize that humans give food, animals start approaching humans for food.
The logic chain here is so simple that even a child would understand it, please tell me that you can understand it, too.
You would need to be dumb as a brick to think that a stray dog would approach you because it's "happy to see you" (a random stranger) or because it wants to be pet. No, you fucking idiot, it only approaches you because it's conditioned to expect to get food from humans.
I can't believe that you're an academic but you cannot see basic relations like this.
I'm so done trying to sift through your hocum garbage.
You keep saying that like a prayer. As if you have to convince yourself that it's true.
It's a good mantra.
It's all in your head, grandpa. Reality is you are getting demolished intellectually. I destroy you fact based, evidence based,I'm backing up everything I say with external sources like the rules&faq, incel wiki, screenshots etc. while you offer zero, I repeat, Z E R O evidence for anything you say. You are getting bested so hard, it's actually crazy how easy it is to show everyone what a massive dork you are.
Yeah. You lose as usual. Seeth more !

Yeah - I'm 40 you're 30, so get behind me in the line of respect and stfu. That's just one reason you should be silent. And I'm not even asking you or implying that you should be silent in general. Just stop coming after me all the time.
I never understood that sentiment that one should have respect of someone who is older. Why? Why should I respect someone who is older than me but still acts like a manchild and hasn't achieved anything worthwhile in his life? I'm not "coming after you", you keep replying to me so I just respond to your replies. I already told you that you can put me on ignore if you don't like reading my replies.

The "life-long monks" usually have a connection with this site and stay.
Like who?

Anybody can edit or remake Incel wikis.
And?

Users make posts about it and become distressed due to it. That means it has an effect on their mental health. So why wouldn't you be able to make a simple connection like this ?
So you suggest we should just ignore everything which makes us feel bad? That is bluepilled thinking. The blackpill means that you rather hear an ugly truth than a beautiful lie. You are bluepilled, not blackpilled. Blackpill means acknowledging facts even if they're uncomfortable, the dogpill is no exception.

Nope. Not even close.
How would you know? :feelshaha:

You saying nope like the bluepilled retard you are doesn't make these facts untrue. You don't belong here, you should be permabanned for denying facts without delivering any proof of your claims.

Go for it you arrogant fucking prick. You are going to try to get me banned for the dogpill? Again LMAO. Every other user will smack you in the face. Go. For. It. !
Nobody will do that.

And the Mod(s) who did that realized it was a big mistake. So did many MANY users. You fucking moron.
Why was it a mistake? All the evidence says it wasn't a mistake.

I'm so done trying to sift through your hocum garbage.
Fighting the truth is hard, I know. You don't have facts or evidence for anything you say, contrary to me.

Yeah. You lose as usual. Seeth more !
I'm only here because defeating you is so easy, and I enjoy seeing you seethe.

I never understood that sentiment that one should have respect of someone who is older.
I know you don't.
Like who?
Not going to go search for every users name.
Dogpill isn't a worth priority for Incels to contemplate. You represent the scum of this forum so you promulgate it.
So you suggest we should just ignore everything which makes us feel bad? That is bluepilled thinking. The blackpill means that you rather hear an ugly truth than a beautiful lie. You are bluepilled, not blackpilled. Blackpill means acknowledging facts even if they're uncomfortable, the dogpill is no exception.
This has already been debunked many times. By several users. I'm not interested in re-explaining simple shit to you a hundred times.
You saying nope like the bluepilled retard you are doesn't make these facts untrue. You don't belong here, you should be permabanned for denying facts without delivering any proof of your claims.
Never going to happen. This whole saga is so old and you don't learn your lessons.
Nobody will do that.
I mean, if you are talking about the Dogpill and trying to use it to get me banned, yes they will !
Why was it a mistake? All the evidence says it wasn't a mistake.
Bro what are you talking about now? You keep confusing yourself. The dogpill? Are you seriously asking this? What "evidence"? The dogpill banning was cause a few retards like your screamed and threw a hissy fit until Fat Link banned us. Then afterwards, you threw so many more hissy fits that he realised this is just how you are, and realized how it was unfair or unjust to ban us. That's it.

If you are crying about *** site again, no my words were explained and don't mean that I'm a sex haver or ever was, nor did it occur on this site, nor is it bragging, and definitely the crap people like Copex you make up is exaggerated lies.

How many more times are you going to poop your pants about it?

I know you don't.
Then tell me why I should have respect in front of failed men just because they're older. Any arguments?

Not going to go search for every users name.
I expected you to not be able to back up your claims with evidence. It's a running theme.

Dogpill isn't a worth priority for Incels to contemplate. You represent the scum of this forum so you promulgate it.
It is what it is. Not talking about it won't make it go away.

This has already been debunked many times. By several users. I'm not interested in re-explaining simple shit to you a hundred times.
No, it hasn't. If it has, please link me to it.
But I already expected you to not be able to back up your claims, like always.

Never going to happen. This whole saga is so old and you don't learn your lessons.
I know it won't. Your unbanning was already corrupt, so it would be dumb to think that justice will come anytime soon.

I mean, if you are talking about the Dogpill and trying to use it to get me banned, yes they will !
I don't do the same mistake twice.
I already wasted months trying to get @Moeggels banned but there is no point in gathering evidence and writing essays about bluepilled fakecels when the corrupt and incompetent mods don't actually act upon it.

Bro what are you talking about now? You keep confusing yourself. The dogpill? Are you seriously asking this? What "evidence"? The dogpill banning was cause a few retards like your screamed and threw a hissy fit until Fat Link banned us. Then afterwards, you threw so many more hissy fits that he realised this is just how you are, and realized how it was unfair or unjust to ban us. That's it.
There is more evidence against you than just dogpill denial. I already explained that in the other thread.

Then tell me why I should have respect in front of failed men just because they're older. Any arguments?
I'm more successful than you cumulative and otherwise probably. I mean if you mean with foids, it's so interesting you would have this approach because if what you claim and about me were true, you would worship men like me, if it wasn't true, you would still lend credibility to a Truecel for being a based Truecel. Basically you are so contradictory that your own position allude you in the long run.
I expected you to not be able to back up your claims with evidence. It's a running theme.
Wrong.
It is what it is. Not talking about it won't make it go away.
Of course it will. You lend it a lot of force. You made the dogpill what it is by this behavior. It's not like that on its own.
No, it hasn't. If it has, please link me to it.

Plus many more threads where we debunked it.
But I already expected you to not be able to back up your claims, like always.
Always backed.
I know it won't. Your unbanning was already corrupt, so it would be dumb to think that justice will come anytime soon.
Nope. That's a twisting of reality. And even the original Mod who banned, Marquis (if you mean for the Melchizdek lies) already knew and considered the N C U post. What he didn't know is the extent to which Melchy fabricated lies after getting angry (he was exactly like you are now) and then MarquisDeSade didn't know the extent. In fact I was a good chap about it and MarquisDeSade is my boy (internet pal) I can sense he's a good fella. He even wrote "Jaygoptri is took his sentence without any drama and I'm sorry I have to ban him". Then later the boss man intervened because I had already mentioned to Link that some curry on discord was going to nuts and forge shit. I just didn't know what or how he would do it. Low and behold what I pointed out was correct and it happened.

Anyway, just like with Copex, a shit stinking pompous asshole like you doesn't deserve this information or due diligence from me. You deserve what you get daily and will keep getting it if you don't go away from me posts quietly.
I don't do the same mistake twice.
I already wasted months trying to get @Moeggels banned but there is no point in gathering evidence and writing essays about bluepilled fakecels when the corrupt and incompetent mods don't actually act upon it.
Again, stop comparing me with a guy who literally writes "I have girlfriends and getting my dick sucked as we speak" things like that on this site. That's not fair and it's somewhat hurtful even to accuse a fellow Incels of. Total lies and pernicious garbage.
There is more evidence against you than just dogpill denial. I already explained that in the other thread.
Asked and answered bitch. You ain't got shit.

I'm more successful than you cumulative and otherwise probably. I mean if you mean with foids, it's so interesting you would have this approach because if what you claim and about me were true, you would worship men like me, if it wasn't true, you would still lend credibility to a Truecel for being a based Truecel. Basically you are so contradictory that your own position allude you in the long run.
So you can't answer my question, as expected from you.
You can only say "I'm more successful than you", which you are not, everything you told us about yourself is proof that you are a pathetic little man that nobody wants to be around except stray dogs.

It's correct, for anybody to read.

Of course it will. You lend it a lot of force. You made the dogpill what it is by this behavior. It's not like that on its own.
No it won't. Facts don't go away just because you don't talk about them.

Plus many more threads where we debunked it.
Thank you for linking this post where you show everyone that you don't have the slightest clue of what the dogpill even means.
Even more hilarious: Based_meme completely fucking ROASTS you one post later with the fact that there are dildos shaped like dog penises, which shows us that there is a market for sextoys that look and feel like dog penises. I wonder why .... oh right, because the dogpill is an actual fact.

But yeah, quite hilarious how your friend writes an essay about dogs not being able to get a hard-on by female humans, while there are videos of dogs getting a hard-on from literal pillows and humping said pillows. Oh my god, you are so batshit low IQ it hurts.

Always backed.
Wrong. In the post above, nothing is backed. Just read.

Nope. That's a twisting of reality. And even the original Mod who banned, Marquis (if you mean for the Melchizdek lies) already knew and considered the N C U post. What he didn't know is the extent to which Melchy fabricated lies after getting angry (he was exactly like you are now) and then MarquisDeSade didn't know the extent. In fact I was a good chap about it and MarquisDeSade is my boy (internet pal) I can sense he's a good fella. He even wrote "Jaygoptri is took his sentence without any drama and I'm sorry I have to ban him". Then later the boss man intervened because I had already mentioned to Link that some curry on discord was going to nuts and forge shit. I just didn't know what or how he would do it. Low and behold what I pointed out was correct and it happened.
Shove that niggerbabble up your ass, I have enough evidence of you denying blackpill and you admitting that you had non-paid intimacy. That's plenty enough to get you banned. At least it would be if these mods weren't so incompetent.

Again, stop comparing me with a guy who literally writes "I have girlfriends and getting my dick sucked as we speak" things like that on this site. That's not fair and it's somewhat hurtful even to accuse a fellow Incels of. Total lies and pernicious garbage.
I don't compare you to him, I say that I was right about him all along, so I'm very likely right about you. I have a long history of pointing out fakecels and bluepillers long before anyone else notices.

Just wanted to thank you bro. I never realized how unnatural and freakish it is to have dogs.
I can't look at dog owners the same way anymore. They are devilish creatures, unnatural creatures, they treat animals of another species like their own children, that's so disgusting and shows a rotten mind. No animal on earth would shelter and feed another animal from a different species. It's crazy behavior.
Hating dog-lovers is high IQ and blackpilled.
Brutal. Catpill, now I like cats. Fuck dogs.

Nah man, my dog was the only one who gave a shit to me and gave me a reason to live.

I support this thread. Sorry if I was disagreeing with you in the past, but I'm now suffering from these little pathetic beasts, barking non-stop day and night. I'm literally shaking from sleep deprivation. I would love to strangle those Pitbulls to death.

I support this thread. Sorry if I was disagreeing with you in the past, but I'm now suffering from these little pathetic beasts, barking non-stop day and night. I'm literally shaking from sleep deprivation. I would love to strangle those Pitbulls to death.
not just barkıng , ı thought they were non evil things but when ı experienced how sick and evil these monsters are ı realized these things , no problem, everyone needs experience to realize the truth

I only dislike Pitbulls and Rottweilers tbh.

I hate dogs

The worst animals

Shit eating fleabags

They are dangerous to humans, they get too much attention and affection, they also fuck our women