Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Dogs are the most evil and stupid animals , that is why most people like them cuz they are like themselves

Foids use them as sex dolls

dogs in general are disgusting. they lick your tongue and your body like get your animal saliva away from me :feelsugh:

Since my early childhood I have always loved animals and more particularly livestock because they are useful and necessary elements for the development of agriculture. They contribute infinitely more to our food chain by offering quality products in addition to being harmless.

I have always hated dogs, their dripping suet repels me to the highest degree. They should be trained strictly to be guard animals and avoid bringing them into a household. After enough dogpill content here I can no longer place a single ounce of trust in women and dogs.

Since my early childhood I have always loved animals and more particularly livestock because they are useful and necessary elements for the development of agriculture. They contribute infinitely more to our food chain by offering quality products in addition to being harmless.

I have always hated dogs, their dripping suet repels me to the highest degree. They should be trained strictly to be guard animals and avoid bringing them into a household. After enough dogpill content here I can no longer place a single ounce of trust in women and dogs.
Very based , livestock should be loved more than dogs , todays society liking dogs just shows the degeneracy

Very based , livestock should be loved more than dogs , todays society liking dogs just shows the degeneracy
People don't really have an affection for dogs, it's out of pure conformity or perversion that they decide to adopt one. How many of them are actually capable of caring for and raising a dog in good conditions? This leads to several tragedies.

People are terrible, but you can't really hold animals morally accountable.

I view dogs as what they are, fucking unpredictable animals. but that's how i view almost every animal, humans included in there too because nigger apes (if you're not a nigger, you're still an ape) are nigger apes, after all, humanity cant escape animality.

Since my early childhood I have always loved animals and more particularly livestock
???????????????
i hope you dont eat these animals, because you cant say you love animals and in particular livestock and eat them. you cannot say you love cows or pigs if you pay people to kill them or if you eat meat
you cant reasonably say this. its like saying you love black people but have them as slaves
They contribute infinitely more to our food chain by offering quality products in addition to being harmless.
they dont voluntarily contribute anything. they are genocided by the hundreds of millions against their will. from their point of view, humans are exploiting and killing them without a need

dogs are slave animals that we subjects eugenics to for so many years that they grew to love us as a survival mechanism
dogs are not natural, nor did they evolve with us through symbiosis. no, they came into being through exploitation and eugenics. we took wolves, a proud, dominant, disobedient species, and killed all but the most agreeable, passive, and nice animals. until animals like pugs or golden retrievers came out. we just killed their children over and over and only let the nice, agreeable ones breed

dogs are slaves that normies like, because dogs worship humans. dogs are the biggest ego boosts
>whooos a good boy!
>whoo's my sweet little pupperino hecking doggo!
dogs literally will die for you, and worship the ground you walk on. normies love the ego boost from this. normies like being treated like god by these poor animals
we literally castrate dogs because they sometimes get a bit too unrully. thats how much of exploited slaves they are

???????????????
i hope you dont eat these animals, because you cant say you love animals and in particular livestock and eat them. you cannot say you love cows or pigs if you pay people to kill them or if you eat meat
you cant reasonably say this. its like saying you love black people but have them as slaves

they dont voluntarily contribute anything. they are genocided by the hundreds of millions against their will. from their point of view, humans are exploiting and killing them without a need

dogs are slave animals that we subjects eugenics to for so many years that they grew to love us as a survival mechanism
dogs are not natural, nor did they evolve with us through symbiosis. no, they came into being through exploitation and eugenics. we took wolves, a proud, dominant, disobedient species, and killed all but the most agreeable, passive, and nice animals. until animals like pugs or golden retrievers came out. we just killed their children over and over and only let the nice, agreeable ones breed

dogs are slaves that normies like, because dogs worship humans. dogs are the biggest ego boosts
>whooos a good boy!
>whoo's my sweet little pupperino hecking doggo!
dogs literally will die for you, and worship the ground you walk on. normies love the ego boost from this. normies like being treated like god by these poor animals
we literally castrate dogs because they sometimes get a bit too unrully. thats how much of exploited slaves they are
I almost took the bait until I saw your username.

nice one boyo :feelskek:

Cats are worse, they have a smug personality, dogs will atleast love you no matter what once you befriend, cats will just ask for food and sleep
No, cats are clever and need to trust you unlike retard dogs

@Orzmund read

Pitbull owners should be attacked ( in game ) because they are normscum bullies.

Because they think dogs are cuddly and surrogate children. Same thing with cats... There are exceptions, some reasonable others perverse.
Woman dont like cats that much and no , woman and retarded normies like you love dogs cuz they are evil and stupid just like you

Nice paywall article.

Saying you don't like dogs is code for admitting you're a shitskin.

Dogs should be killed except for the little shitty ones

Well - American foids aborted 930,160 fetuses in 2020, so dogs are the logical replacement for all the humans that were terminated by femoids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back