Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't call yourself a loser since it's a meaningless word

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
It's all arbitrary and random bullshit that doesn't mean anything. A drug addicted NT sociopathic Chad who fucks girls regularly and leeches on everyone is considered a "winner", while a hardworking mechanical engineer kind Incel who posts here is considered a "loser". Even though objectively the incel has more value to society since he brings much more to the table and doesn't spread corruption. But since society is full of braindead animals who should be eradicated, they still consider the subhuman Chad a winner instead. After knowing that why take it seriously?

inb4 some cuckold "b-b-but the only worth is genetic worth, I'm a nature cuck". Kill yourself faggot, I don't fucking care. Fuck nature and the appeal to it. It's not cuckold Normies, not animalistic Foid whores, not useless dogshit Chads who decide worth, why the fuck should we accept this? If they disagree they should all fucking die

based post. your status in life is all rng. npcs will never acknowledge this

I’m not exactly a loser because the circumstances I was born into were pretty bad.

Yea and it’s a totally unfair playimg ground if you’re an ugly small male compared to chad and foids. Being good looking and tall or female, everyone treats you well and welcomes you to everything so of course you’re gonna be more motivated to do things and have more people to help you succeed. Instead of being bullied, depressed, alone and everything feeling hopeless

Yea and it’s a totally unfair playimg ground if you’re an ugly small male compared to chad and foids. Being good looking and tall or female, everyone treats you well and welcomes you to everything so of course you’re gonna be more motivated to do things and have more people to help you succeed. Instead of being bullied, depressed, alone and everything feeling hopeless
Yes. How good your life and how others view you is all determined by your genes. It doesn't mean shit

I take pride in being a loser. Other people stay aslaved by being affected by social validation.

It's all arbitrary and random bullshit that doesn't mean anything. A drug addicted NT sociopathic Chad who fucks girls regularly and leeches on everyone is considered a "winner", while a hardworking mechanical engineer kind Incel who posts here is considered a "loser". Even though objectively the incel has more value to society since he brings much more to the table and doesn't spread corruption. But since society is full of braindead animals who should be eradicated, they still consider the subhuman Chad a winner instead. After knowing that why take it seriously?

inb4 some cuckold "b-b-but the only worth is genetic worth, I'm a nature cuck". Kill yourself faggot, I don't fucking care. Fuck nature and the appeal to it. It's not cuckold Normies, not animalistic Foid whores, not useless dogshit Chads who decide worth, why the fuck should we accept this? If they disagree they should all fucking die
EVERYONE HERE IS A LOSER NIGGER

I agree :foidSoy:

People Love Degeneracy and superficiality.

Being a good / normal hardworking :soy: Person means Shit in this world.

Positive Halo effect ( Looks ) and how rich you are is all that Matters

hardworking mechanical engineer kind Incel
in 100'000 years time, all his projects will be turned to rust. Nothing he did will remain. If he happens to be an inventor like Tesla (one in a million or less) and his ideas may catch on, but they will be used for making dildos and smartphones for the benefit of Chads, thots, and their spawn.
A drug addicted NT sociopathic Chad who fucks girls regularly and leeches on everyone
In 100'000 years he'll have thousands if not millions of descendants running around, while we'll have none.

We incels are last descendants of an unbroken chain of tens of thousands of hominids who did PROCREATE in the last 2 million years, and yet the bucket stops with us. Who cares if a cavemen 50'000 years ago had an IQ over 9000 and solved all mysteries of the universe in his head? Nothing he did remain, he's dead, and gone are his his inventions, his ideas and his genes.

Perpetuation through procreation is the ultimate fact of life.

A celibate who contributes to society while having no genetic legacy is a cuck who is working for the benefit of the offspring of others.

My parents played the genetic lottery, and I am the losing ticket.

Last edited:
EVERYONE HERE IS A LOSER NIGGER
9ED1FB1A 4F04 4CA1 8B69 1C1A789368F5

Defeatist cucks that try to drag others down with them piss me right off.

Very well said! I have been pondering exactly the same thing. What is a loser in this day and age? The word probably made far more sense in a more patriarchal society where wealth and status were directly linked to the prospects of having a wife. But now that success with females isn't really dictated by status or wealth, the word is a bit meaningless.

Loser = short and ugly
Basically.
A hot man on the rockbottom is just a "fallen hero" or some shit. His loserhood is romanticized as a temporary hardship that will shape him to become stronger.