Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Don't care if I am racist or misogynist

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I don't really give a fuck if I get called out for racism or misogyny on reddit. Even if it is true it has absolutely no impact on whether I will attract a toilet or not.

ok man good to know

1619.jpg

your ideologies won't matter when you have the face to compensate.

I don't really give a fuck if I get called out for racism or misogyny on reddit. Even if it is true it has absolutely no impact on whether I will attract a toilet or not.

What you post on reddit has no bearing on your success with holes.

Posting anything at all on reddit is a good indicator that you probably have no success with holes.

Prolly JFL. The best reddit cucks can hope for is a 200 lb landwhale foid.

Posting anything at all on reddit is a good indicator that you probably have no success with holes.
Incels are only hated on Reddit because the redditor sees himself with more self-awareness and less idealism in the incel.

Don't go on reddit. It the soyest social media platform of them all. Also it's very true that supposedly 'racist' and 'misogynistic' views have no effect on your dating prospects if you are not spergy about them - foids have dated and married assholes, genocidal maniacs, religious zealots, bullies, butchers and abusers since the dawn of time. Status matters, and looking good, being socially calibrated and having access to wealth create that (perceived) status.

Based, cucks will never learn that being a simp doesn't equal getting pussy

Being a misogynist is a good thing.

That's the brutal truth. Only looks matter

I can see that you don't give a fuck by the fact that you had to announce to the world that you don't give a fuck.

to me its a compliment

I don't really give a fuck neither

Prolly JFL. The best reddit cucks can hope for is a 200 lb landwhale foid.
Whenever I see redditcucks bragging or talking about their “wifey” or “SO” that’s the first thing that comes to mind.

Whenever I see redditcucks bragging or talking about their “wifey” or “SO” that’s the first thing that comes to mind.

Sometimes, the memes get mogged by reality.

yea tbh the people I know who use reddit are all bluepilled incels.
The "wifey" is at least 200 pounds JFL @curryZoomercoomer didn't some Itcuck you were arguing with have some landwhale wife?

I love posting on other forums and whenever criticism of foids pops up and people put a disclaimer that they don't hate women.

Not all of us uncultured like that though. :feelsEhh:

so what you like brocel, you have nothing to lose