Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Don't know anymore

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
I spend my days drinking, wishing I existed in two game universes; Bully and Skyrim and just wishing I was dead. I am beyond disconnected. If, well, lets be realistic when this site goes down, then there will be nothing left.

Noreplypill hitting hard

I wished I lived as the Dragonborn in Skyrim too. :3

but ngl surviving in Skyrim is tough with all the bandits and shit

I wished I lived as the Dragonborn in Skyrim too. :3

but ngl surviving in Skyrim is tough with all the bandits and shit
I know man, it would be. Worth it though I think. Welcome back btw

Why Bully? You'd be one of the losers that the fat protagonist beats up. Skyrim would be cool until a dragon eats you. Personally, I always liked the MegaMan Battle Network games/universe. You get your very own P.E.T that's a fully sentient AI so you'd never be lonely and you can battle them. Sounds cool.

Why Bully? You'd be one of the losers that the fat protagonist beats up. Skyrim would be cool until a dragon eats you. Personally, I always liked the MegaMan Battle Network games/universe. You get your very own P.E.T that's a fully sentient AI so you'd never be lonely and you can battle them. Sounds cool.
Nigga aren't you supposed to be dead :dafuckfeels:

i wish i could get isekai'd into skyrim tbh

all you need to ascend is an amulet of mara :feelsmage:

I spend my days drinking, wishing I existed in two game universes; Bully and Skyrim and just wishing I was dead. I am beyond disconnected. If, well, lets be realistic when this site goes down, then there will be nothing left.
That's where you're wrong boyo, the entire world is on the verge of collapse and afterward, it's going to be the game of Fallout, but instead of a game console, it's going to be in real life. :feelsdevil::feelsjuice:

Giphy 27fb76

Last edited:
Skyrim is actually brutal because you would probably be a peasant defenseless to the monsters that inhabit that place.
Awesome game btw, I once did a 12 hours marathon on summer break with my Illuminati mage

Skyrim is actually brutal because you would probably be a peasant defenseless to the monsters that inhabit that place.
Awesome game btw, I once did a 12 hours marathon on summer break with my Illuminati mage
Wood elves, it's all about the awesome power and might of the wood elves. :feelsjuice:

[Plus, they're nature hippie worshipping cannibals. :feelsthink:]

Wood elves, it's all about the awesome power and might of the wood elves. :feelsjuice:

[Plus, they're nature hippie worshipping cannibals. :feelsthink:]
Tbh I just made the lizard to forget about oxygen underwater, pretty big brain move by me :feelstastyman:

Tbh I just made the lizard to forget about oxygen underwater, pretty big brain move by me :feelstastyman:
Argonians are alright, but I will forever be a fan of wood elves, orcs, and vampires in the game. :feelsjuice:

Vampire necromancer even better. :feelsaww:

Argonians are alright, but I will forever be a fan of wood elves, orcs, and vampires in the game. :feelsjuice:

Vampire necromancer even better. :feelsaww:
Tbh the rogue gameplay is the funniest. Sneak in front of enemies, speech your way away and steal no problem.
Did you go that way? with archer rogue?

Tbh the rogue gameplay is the funniest. Sneak in front of enemies, speech your way away and steal no problem.
Did you go that way? with archer rogue?
With wood elves I would be a rogue thief in Skyrim, but a lot of times I just like wandering the forests or terrain hunting and fishing killing the occasional bandit.

With orcs I usually go for two-handed weapon tank mode utilizing battle axes or battle hammers bludgeoning people to death.

And finally, as a vampire I just like terrorizing villagers sneaking into their homes draining them of all their blood or life essence when they're sleeping in bed. Then when the guards are alerted I summon skeleton warriors out of the ground to deal with them as I make my escape to a local cave before sunlight hits. :feelsjuice:

I wish I could live in a Wes Anderson film