Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Don't let your inceldom make you fall into the weeb trap!

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
This is a warning to my fellow brocels. Do not let your inceldom make you weebify yourself to the point of no return, like I did. It's very destructive, it's bad for your wallet, bad for your social status and bad for your general well-being because you are MASSIVELY coping and at a certain point this coping delusion will break down and you will want to neck yourself.

I have a lot of anime figures as some of you may know, manga and other shit. Two things that weebmaxxing have done for me, people lost even more respect for me and I wasted money on stupid shit. Additional side effects were wasting precious time and storage space. I've recently had a massive self-reflection, all of this useless unessential shit is holding me back. I realized that all I need in life are a phone, a good PC setup and a bed. I literally do not need anything else in life. 95% of my life is spent in bed or at my desk.

By weebmaxxing you also destroy any hopes of ascension you still had, I weebmaxxed at 21 and essentially wasted my early 20's on this shit because I gave up on life and stopped giving a fuck. However, at the time, weebmaxxing did help me, it helped me cope with my shitty situation. It's quite similar to religionmaxxing. Just like how ethnics cope with religion due to realizing we're not really worth a fuck, the same way many losers cope with anime+manga because deep down we know we're not really worth a fuck. I finally realize though, the less stuff, the less problems and the more freedom you have.

Some hard lessons I learned
1. Only buy the essentials, always sell shit you don't use.
2. You have to cling to some sort of hope to not fall into destructive behaviour.
3. Life experiences are worth more than physical goods.
4. Don't fall into the extreme ends of coping with something, it never goes well, doesn't matter what it is.

Last edited:
since ive joined .is i got WAY more into anime then i ever was

hope it stays with just anime and doesnt convert to hentai loli shit:shock:

@Fat Link Can you pin this buddy boyo?

I never really felt like buying anime figures and related paraphernalia. Tbqh, I don't even like anime that much. Out of the dozens of anime I started watching, I only finished like 30 and only liked a handful.

The selling points of anime are:

1- good, unique aesthetics
2- absense of cultural marxist shit that abounds in any modern western media
3- related to 2, some topics can be approached from a more multidimensional, realistic point of view, instead of the western unidimensional approaches in which if some character has a particular unlikeable characteristic, he MUST be 100% evil and that's it

Disconsidering those aspects, most anime are not good at all. Full to the brim with clichés and very bland. The endings in particular tend to suck badly (even when it's not just because it's an adapted ending, the true ending being further ahead in the manga).

@Fat Link Can you pin this buddy boyo?
Done GIF

Anime is a good cope although I agree with your post.

I'm too poor to waste money on useless plastic shit. There are cheaper and healthier copes.

10% Please avoid low effort posts outside sewers
58658.jpg

Important incel PSA, tbhngl.

This is a warning to my fellow brocels. Do not let your inceldom make you weebify yourself to the point of no return, like I did. It's very destructive, it's bad for your wallet, bad for your social status and bad for your general well-being because you are MASSIVELY coping and at a certain point this coping delusion will break down and you will want to neck yourself.

I have a lot of anime figures as some of you may know, manga and other shit. Two things that weebmaxxing have done for me, people lost even more respect for me and I wasted money on stupid shit. Additional side effects were wasting precious time and storage space. I've recently had a massive self-reflection, all of this useless unessential shit is holding me back. I realized that all I need in life are a phone, a good PC setup and a bed. I literally do not need anything else in life. 95% of my life is spent in bed or at my desk.

By weebmaxxing you also destroy any hopes of ascension you still had, I weebmaxxed at 21 and essentially wasted my early 20's on this shit because I gave up on life and stopped giving a fuck. However, at the time, weebmaxxing did help me, it helped me cope with my shitty situation. It's quite similar to religionmaxxing. Just like how ethnics cope with religion due to realizing we're not really worth a fuck, the same way many losers cope with anime+manga because deep down we know we're not really worth a fuck. I finally realize though, the less stuff, the less problems and the more freedom you have.

2. You have to cling to some sort of hope to not fall into destructive behaviour.
4. Don't fall into the extreme ends of coping with something, it never goes well, doesn't matter what it is.
>shit life
>everyone hates you
>no friends
>extremely depressed
>extremely mentally unstable
but at least im not a heckin weeberino!!!! :feelstastyman:

nah it's not too bad

i eventually got bored of it cuz a lot of animes are just boring ass slice of life or isekai

there are still some i like, plus i download art

i moved on to football as prime cope LOL

you can like anime without spending your life savings on useless shit
I have two figures on my desk and that's it (50 euros)

nah it's not too bad

i eventually got bored of it cuz a lot of animes are just boring ass slice of life or isekai

you collect football shirts now ?

well I never earned any lessons because I was always poor and never had money to buy anything

Even at my worst point i never watched anime, allah wouldnt let his people sink so low.

That shit is for white sissies and exmuslim nerds

I recently bought all of Dragon ball manga up until Z, and I don't regret it.
I'm out of fucks to give.
I'm not collecting figurines, though, that is just cringe.

Every weeb deep down knows that basically everything is a massive cope. Nothing beats enjoying real life

Every weeb deep down knows that basically everything is a massive cope. Nothing beats enjoying real life
Absolutely. We're all just coping hard, because we can't win at life. It's absolutely brutal. But what can you do? Not cope? You have to cope! Not coping at all is deadly for incels. Weebism is just the biggest cope of all and it's detrimintal to your well-being because it's just such a massive cope.

Absolutely. We're all just coping hard, because we can't win at life. It's absolutely brutal. But what can you do? Not cope? You have to cope! Not coping at all is deadly for incels. Weebism is just the biggest cope of all and it's detrimintal to your well-being because it's just such a massive cope.
Yea you re obsessing over a drawing done by a greasy 40 yo man in his basement.

It is the worst cope after hard drugs, probably the most harmless cope is gaming and gym but still cope

I don’t even watch anime anymore

But how will @AsakuraHao survive without anime? :horror::horror::horror:

I've thought about weeb-maxxing because I like the idea of having a waifu... but this post has made me give it some more deep thought. Thanks brocel, this was a very well-written and insightful post!

nah it's not too bad

i have anime posters literally everywhere in my room, my life is absolute shit and coping with anime makes it better, im not gonna make my life more miserable just cause "anime is heckin cringerino!!!" :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

my life would still be absolute shit if i stopped watching it, but hey!!! at least im not watching heckin anime!!!!

i have anime posters literally everywhere in my room, my life is absolute shit and coping with anime makes it better, im not gonna make my life more miserable just cause "anime is heckin cringerino!!!" :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

my life would still be absolute shit if i stopped watching it, but hey!!! at least im not watching heckin anime!!!!
You're fucking cringe, having a hissy fit over my post with genuine advice to other incels. There is nothing wrong with coping with anime, especially as an incel, but never take it to extremes as I did. It is self-destructive and there is no benefit to it. My energy & money is better spent on other shit than anime. I also highlight that engaging in weebmaxxing, may increase your chances to remain incel.

You're fucking cringe, having a hissy fit over my post with genuine advice to other incels. There is nothing wrong with coping with anime, especially as an incel, but never take it to extremes as I did. It is self-destructive and there is no benefit to it. My energy & money is better spent on other shit than anime. I also highlight that engaging in weebmaxxing, may increase your chances to remain incel.
dnr

Instead of fapping to hentai, fuck hookers irl

Yeah, waifu maxxing is cope

I was a weeb before I was an Incel

gundam is a good cope.

I've been a incel for almost 22 years. One thing I learned is you will have millions of ideas and epiphanies. Eventually they all become dust. At the end of the day, we would all like to have a girlfriend.

The only good epiphanies are the ones which are system breaking.

it is over for me and every cope is appreciated I'm glad I'm not so desperate for anime, though.

There's nothing wrong with entertaining yourself. But don't buy goofy shit like action figures and cosplay and pay money to watch stupid shit on the internet you could find for free.

Not interested in LARPing as a normalfaggot anymore. I will never be the same as them.

in other words be a monk and dont be a soy coonsumer