Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't trust the Parker Solar Probe

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
I mean how do you know it took the correct measurements? Have you seen the Sun from that up close to know? You should fly up there and check it out for yourself!

This is what it sounds like when normies say we're all a bunch of basement dwellers who have never talked to a toilet and only stay in the blackpill "echo chamber" so we should just put ourselves out there and see how it is for ourselves instead of "blindly" trusting statistics, logic, and what we see on TV shows where foids judge men. Sure, getting humiliated in public and accused of sexual harassment isn't as violent of an end as being vaporized in an instant, but you're doomed in either case.

I can see how it makes sense to them: statistics vary and can't represent the whole population, which is why everyone seems to know of an outliner who doesn't fit the narrative described by the blackpill.

It's not like involuntary celibates have been avoiding women the whole time, though. Law of action and reaction: positive reinforcement makes you confident and easygoing; negative reinforcement makes you insecure and anxious.

Had we experienced positive reinforcement our whole lives, it wouldn't make sense for us to be "basement dwellers", would it?

It's so simple: attractive men get more attention from women than average men, who get more attention from women than unattractive men. Given that most women have unbelievable standards nowadays, even the unattractive ones aren't likely to settle down with their looksmatches.

I wanna probe parker :feelsohh:
Parker posey booty